Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy better does something outstanding later in the arc,'cuz it's becoming hard to defend his captain status and say he is stronger than Zoro.

The combined attack of the emperors which is probably faster than Thunder Bagua was partially blocked and endured by Zoro (for his teammates to escape)indicating very good reactions plus immense physical strength.

I'm waiting for the pics to confirm but Zoro looks like he objectively wins Against luffy tbf.

Luffy better does something outstanding later in the arc, 'cuz it's becoming hard to defend his captain status and say he is stronger than Zoro.

The combined attack of the emperors which is probably faster than Thunder Bagua was partially blocked and endured by Zoro (for his teammates to escape)indicating very good reactions plus immense physical strength.

I'm waiting for the pics to confirm but Zoro looks like he objectively wins Against luffy tbf.

Because Doffy never try to attack Law a head, never give him the chance to cut him. Vergo was dumb and straight attack Law because of thinking his haki was strong enough. Law not switching his personality is the same as why he not do it from the start with Smoker or Vergo. Against Doffy who had knowledge about his power was useless.

It is literally a fact that Law haki on screen is better then Doffy haki. If Law get a clear hit like he did with Vergo,im sure he would cut Doffy too. Since Mes work one Doffy.
Wasn't Doflamingo clashing with Law in his Room? And doesn't Doffy just straight grab Laws sword at point? I dont think Law could have Cut Doffy the way he was cutting up Vergo and other people in punk hazard.

Wasn't Doflamingo clashing with Law in his Room? And doesn't Doffy just straight grab Laws sword at point? I dont think Law could have Cut Doffy the way he was cutting up Vergo and other people in punk hazard.
Anyhow, these are pointless discussions. No mention of ARMAMENT haki in the spoilers.

"Haki" is an overall, innate power everyone has. Armament is one application. Blackbeard called Luffy's Haki strong multiple times before he could use it.

In first page it is Doffy who attack Law, the trick of Doffy to counter Law power was to attack him with fast speed and beeing agile in same time. Law never get the chance to cut him similar like what happen to Vergo.

As example for the second panel,Mes wouldn't work either on Doffy if his haki was stronger right? But that is not the case,Lsw could teleport him,could use Mes with showing Law ability could work on Doffy.

For the last page,Doffy haki was weak in compare to Law,he get cut by the sword, if his haki was better he wouldn't get cut, even if he graps it.

Status
Not open for further replies.