Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Asuma and Itachi killed me :josad:
LOVVVED IT hahahahaha
I loved:
1- Asuma
2- Itachi
3- Gaara's father
4- 3rd Raikage
5- Tsunade's lover

Basically all of them... I really do enjoy that plot which is bringing back the dead... it's not for everybody, but I just like it...

Amnesia is hated by many from community, but I like it too... There is a story arc in Gintama where Gintoki loses his memory... that shit was emotional as fuck...

Time travel I enjoy it EVEN with plot holes AS LONG AS I can understand it... basically as long as I can follow through what they mean, even if there is plot holes cause there WILL BE plot holes no matter what...

Nakama power ups are FUCKING GOAT... but if used correctly... best show who utilized that is Bleach with Ichigo... I loved everytime Ichigo was coming up with power boost up his ass LOL

All these downplays about Zoro only slows down Hakai for a sec (or a few) and gets severly injured. :milaugh:

Let's me remind you that Oldbeard's insides were burned to crisps immediately with Akainu's one no named magma punch.
Or how Akainu blasted Oldbeard's half head again with a single named attack.
And of course, Whitebeard's fate was set after that, BB was just an additional touch, WB was gonna die either way after those 2 attacks.

Not to hate on Whitebeard or anything (he's one of my fav, and he was sicked but the man was still a legit top tier) but these downplayers are just to ridiculous to just pass by.
:whitepress::gokulaugh:

LOVVVED IT hahahahaha
I loved:
1- Asuma
2- Itachi
3- Gaara's father
4- 3rd Raikage
5- Tsunade's lover

Basically all of them... I really do enjoy that plot which is bringing back the dead... it's not for everybody, but I just like it...

Amnesia is hated by many from community, but I like it too... There is a story arc in Gintama where Gintoki loses his memory... that shit was emotional as fuck...

Time travel I enjoy it EVEN with plot holes AS LONG AS I can understand it... basically as long as I can follow through what they mean, even if there is plot holes cause there WILL BE plot holes no matter what...

Nakama power ups are FUCKING GOAT... but if used correctly... best show who utilized that is Bleach with Ichigo... I loved everytime Ichigo was coming up with power boost up his ass LOL
You can use them in a good way but sadly most of them are used it a bad way. The Gintama plot was awesome :kata:
I hate for example what OP does with baiting that someone is dead and the he/she comes back. Amnesia is always a simple move but it’s not thaaat bad. Time travel was made good by Oda, going into the future is okay but going back into the past is always a mess. I will never be a friend of Nakama power ups though but I understand you points

You can use them in a good way but sadly most of them are used it a bad way. The Gintama plot was awesome :kata:
I hate for example what OP does with baiting that someone is dead and the he/she comes back. Amnesia is always a simple move but it’s not thaaat bad. Time travel was made good by Oda, going into the future is okay but going back into the past is always a mess. I will never be a friend of Nakama power ups though but I understand you points
No no no, you misunderstood me about reviving the dead...
- I LOVE reviving ACTUAL DEAD people... people who really OFFICIALLY died in story
- BUT I HATE what One Piece does like giving you impression that someone died, but he's not dead actually...
The two things are different paths for me...

Regarding Nakama power up, it's not for everybody... each fan has their own taste... as I said, the best show who utilized it was bleach like:
- Ichigo becoming Vaste Lorde vs Uliquoraa because Orihime was calling out for his help
- or ichigo in same arc vs Grimjow, when Orihem asked him not to get hurt, and suddenly caught Grimjaw's attack without looking

those type of shit were FIREEEEEE for me

Status
Not open for further replies.