Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s with the wanking/downplaying

all sn are alive cause zoro sacrificed part of his health to block it....also without him doing that law wouldn’t be able to teleport him out hence all of them dying on the spot.....

zoro didn’t tank the attack he endured it....wasn’t a fan of this but zoro should have the highest endurance in the series after kaido

Yooo, this is legit Zoro's best post time skip moment ! :steef:

Putting himself in front of the attack that is sure to kill them all if they don't avoid it :finally:

Putting his all into holding it back even for a single moment so that the others can escape :finally:

Not one second of hesitation or attempt to save himself :finally:

It must be since Thriller Bark that i wasn't so excited about a Zoro moment.

Maybe is my bias with Zoro being my second favorite character but i am tempted to say that this is the best moment we got for a SH post time skip :steef:

Takes me back to the days when Zoro was my favorite character, or the time when deciding between him and Sanji was the toughest of calls :amazing:

I feel like fanboying over Zoro this week. I'm giving everyone a free wank pass, i ain't gonna say a word against it. Just gonna relax and feel good about this awesome Zoro moment :akaman:
Still believe this is not zoro full power but even in the brink of dead why he cant use other technique instead hold it directly. Is he mocking yonko attack? Or he just do it instinctly to protect his captain?

What’s with the wanking/downplaying

all sn are alive cause zoro sacrificed part of his health to block it....also without him doing that law wouldn’t be able to teleport him out hence all of them dying on the spot.....

zoro didn’t tank the attack he endured it....wasn’t a fan of this but zoro should have the highest endurance in the series after kaido
He stopped the attack for a few moments. Just enough time for Law to move his ass to save the SN.

Look at the size of the explosion created from Zoro's block and compare with Caesar's dito

The size of, what, a super large hot air balloon vs a town sized massive explosion aftermath from Zoro's block

Pathetic chump lost his leg strength to this :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Keep this pathetic fucking fodder away when I'm reading Bandana Piece :beckmoji:
Are you comparing Chopper/Nami in Sanji's body as him? Are you feeling ok? Come back with facts, not biased agenda. Also wasn't Zoro KO by Yeti Brothers in this arc? Idk if you can talk here :milaugh:.

Villains never go all out. They always go down because they underestimate the heroes until it's too late lol.
True, but you got give props on them as after that attack, they talk about it like it was nothing, meaning they have more power to show. I don't think we even scratch the surface of what they fully capable of as they will show their full-on power in the series.

Still believe this is not zoro full power but even in the brink of dead why he cant use other technique instead hold it directly. Is he mocking yonko attack? Or he just do it instinctly to protect his captain?
This makes it a way better moment because instead of two attacks clashing, you're really getting this feeling of Zoro putting his body on the line, getting engulfed by that attack and embracing death if there's no avoiding it to save the others :finally:

The body is still the same. The soul not. It was indeed Sanji's body.
If you don't know how to use the body, your not strong as person your in body inside. This is shown when Franky couldn't control Monster Point and didn't know how to work Chopper's body. It's dumb to say everyone will fight same or know how to use abilities of body that isn't yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.