Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Zoro blocked the attack that's why the hakai exploded and couldn't continue his path. That's also why Zoro is wounded af.
It's exploded in diagonal and not straight/ horizontally.

@nik87 @Cinera @Marimo_420 @Sentinel @playa4321 @Peroroncino @Enma @Zowo what you think ?
Of course.

If Law had actually used shambles on Zoro, he wouldn't have taken damage lol. The shambles used was on himself, not on Zoro.

Just shows you how op this man really is.

Clashed and blocked a combined God of death attack from 2 top tiers, changed it's trajectory, and semi tanked it to go on and take out Prometheus? He's got one of the best feats in verse. And that's including every top tier.

Yeah, I retract my comments about Beckmann and Shiryu, they are unknown factors.

I don't think Kidd defeats Mama either, but if it happens at all, it would happen in Wano; this is the arc where the new generation have been setup to surpass the old.

I think Zoro will sit out of the fight for a bit after this chapter.
  • Law asks him if he's still alive in the aftermath of the attack:
  • Zoro is shown panting again:
  • Killer asks him if he's able to perform the combo attack to remove Mama:
  • Zoro replies that there's no alternative, so he will just have to:
  • At the end of the chapter, he removes his bandana and is shown coughing up blood:
Zoro looks quite fucked up ngl.

Now that I realize it, did Zoro redirect the attack? Instead of going horizontally it did a diagonal.
If Law actually managed to remove Zoro then the attack have gone straight but it exploded and the smoke goes in diagonal, Zoro actually blocked and because of him it exploded and law removed him after that. Need better quality but if Zoro is wounded like that when he tried to block with his swords, it's weird.

I was pro Zoro vs King but now... I'm just glad King fights Marco instead.
When we were first introduced to King (and Queen)... if you said back then that you didn't want Zoro to fight King because the fight might not have been that life threatning to Zoro (implying Zoro's superiority), I am reasonably confident that many people would have been like "What the fuck is this guy even saying?"

:myman:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
But at this point yeah I'd rather Kid and Luffy deal the final blows to Kaido
Kidd does not have the ability to properly damage Kaido.

Zoro is significantly stronger than the likes of Katakuri and Marco. He's above the high tier spectrum entirely.

Nah, he can't fight King now imo. I think he only has enough strength left to give Kaido a deep cut which he'll do later on in the fight. I think he's down for now.
What I think will happen:
  • Luffy and Zoro sit out of the fight a bit
    • Luffy may also be heavily damaged after taking Three-World Ragnarok.
  • Kidd, Killer and Law get to face off Hybrid Kaido by themselves
    • They can demonstrate that they too are leaders of the New Generation
      • It gives them the opportunity to shine without being overshadowed by the Strawhats
    • They may be able to match or even overpower Kaido by themselves
    • Oda could use them as a hype tool for a potential Awakened form of Kaido's (if it exists)
  • When the trio are injured/exhausted, Zoro and Luffy tag in
    • They match and overcome Kaido at his strongest form
    • They land the final blow that defeats Kaido

I admit that there's a lot of wishful thinking here. This is very much what I want to happen. It's possible that Luffy is all fine and dandy next chapter and only Zoro has been removed from the fight.

anybody who’s saying luffy is down is not paying attention.

Big mom used Indra in 1002 and everyone said they will be down for a couple of chapters even though they were up the next chapter.

Luffys gonna get up only reason Oda didn’t show it is because the manga is 17 pages

anybody who’s saying luffy is down is not paying attention.

Big mom used Indra in 1002 and everyone said they will be down for a couple of chapters even though they were up the next chapter.

Luffys gonna get up only reason Oda didn’t show it is because the manga is 17 pages
Lol, thinking that the SN were down only because they got hit by Indra. Such a fodder attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.