T

The Penguin

Oden: "Denjiro, why did you want to be called Scopper Gaban?"

Scopper Gaban: "Because Zorotards doesn't want to know about me and I must show up to the world! Plus they think I had Wado Ichimoji because it has a similar dessign and also think I can only wield axes, Oden-san"

T

The Penguin

For example, the shape of their face is completely different. They also have nothing in common except a Pony tail and his glasses.
Face is identical... not talking about his smile and he is always smiling... and he seems very hyperactive like Scopper Gaban seems to be.

Also he has the same bracelets as the ones who had the bald man with sunglasses we see during Marineford arc.

Dude...

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Face is identical... not talking about his smile and he is always smiling... and he seems very hyperactive like Scopper Gaban seems to be.

Also he has the same bracelets as the ones who had the bald man with sunglasses we see during Marineford arc.

Dude...
What? We didnt have seen much from scopper to say he would be very hyperactive, where do you take it from? I would really like to see where you take it from.

Next, face is absolute not identical. While Scopper has a pretty sharp Chin, Denjiros is way way way rounder, also the ears dont match, even the nose not. Only i give you are the glasses and the smile, but the smile have been seen a lot very similar.

T

The Penguin

What? We didnt have seen much from scopper to say he would be very hyperactive, where do you take it from? I would really like to see where you take it from.

Next, face is absolute not identical. While Scopper has a pretty sharp Chin, Denjiros is way way way rounder, also the ears dont match, even the nose not. Only i give you are the glasses and the smile, but the smile have been seen a lot very similar.
Jokes with Buggy, goofy and hyperactive personality it seems. We saw a bit of this during Edd's war.

Dude... he's still a kid and he can still grow up lol

Permanently smile.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Jokes with Buggy, goofy and hyperactive personality it seems. We saw a bit of this during Edd's war.

Dude... he's still a kid and he can still grow up lol

Permanently smile.

Nope.

And yes, he can grow up, but under this premise, he can also be anyone. But so far, the face is everything, but not identical.
And from behaviour, i didnt saw the resemblense so far, maybe you can give exact examples, like Pictures?

T

The Penguin

Nope.

And yes, he can grow up, but under this premise, he can also be anyone. But so far, the face is everything, but not identical.
And from behaviour, i didnt saw the resemblense so far, maybe you can give exact examples, like Pictures?
I forgot to say that adult Denjiro seems to be a muscular dude, strong body and not just an slender figure like Kikunojo... then again, Scopper Gaban has this body type.

At this moment, he was caught by Oden's magic spell like Roger, WB and some others did...