Status
Not open for further replies.
> robin votes uwu
> he insta indie claim

its just too scripted or definitely has purpose behind it
uwu likely knows the scum team and wants to ally with them here, but he can win with town if he adds them to his list

its just by default he wins with scum unless he chooses not to, which seems to be what hes doing now since he refuses to enlist marimo
I can add Marimo whenever, probably gonna do it tomorrow.

Emil

Certified Memelord
also @Fujishiro do u wanna exit the townpool as well?

why r u talking like im planning to lynch u?

i am keeping u in mind but u and luthon r like the only 2 ppl genuinely dont wanna lynch today. dont make it worst lol

My highest town read is FB, if the delivery ability is his and we believe Usopp saying he received an ability from it that he used then its obvious why scum would want to shut that down. Giving Roleblocks and Bus drives to people would only make their job harder.

He's a town lock for me,

I trusted Nat before to a degree because she reminded me of her gameplay in the NF game when she was town but idk anymore.

Light i am neutral on.

rest are null or scum to me.

Since we can't vote tonight, im gonna dip.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
My highest town read is FB, if the delivery ability is his and we believe Usopp saying he received an ability from it that he used then its obvious why scum would want to shut that down. Giving Roleblocks and Bus drives to people would only make their job harder.
Isn't Usopp's thing from the delivery and Beta's insisting that ain't his?

Emil

Certified Memelord

He's a town lock for me,

I trusted Nat before to a degree because she reminded me of her gameplay in the NF game when she was town but idk anymore.

Light i am neutral on.

rest are null or scum to me.

Since we can't vote tonight, im gonna dip.
no i never got to use it bro
i was abducted last night lol

Emil

Certified Memelord
the thing with beta is i dont wanna downplay his scum play and giving him benefit of doubt that he could easily be faking his rolecrush and is just choosing not to use the restaurant today

i mean how do we know thats not the case? we cant just downplay his scum play and assume his town right away

thats not the smart move

T-pein got mad at me for trying to go after inactives last phase, which i didn't really do except on him and Luthon to get them to talk.

Seemed like an overreaction to me.

Irc, Midnight's role buffs people's abilities to become unstopable, and thats what he did to me. That is why i was against his Lynch but i didn't want scum to know what i got so they waste Rbs or whatever on me tonight. But now that her role is out in the open it is best i remind you all of this fact.
I am iffy of his motivator stuff because I already got it. So I assumed that the hosts are no noobs for giving roles alike with each other. Knowing how creative Flower is in creating roles. It's I am counter claiming him but only talking to myself.

@Natalija I did not and neither will I bus drive even if I have the ability knowing that I could've targetted at night based on D1 situation. That's stupid. So what are the chances that I was used in that scenario? I don't know. Did they waste their resources, maybe but they have been successful in killing Juliet in that process. Of may be Juliet, used her redirect ability against one of the scums knowing that she could bulls eye having me killed by one of our own - in her mind thinking that I was scum.

Emil

Certified Memelord
1st its not the town pool its ''your'' town pool.

2nd of all, im done talking about people freaking out cause i'm changing my meta.
agreed its not my town pool, but so far i've been 5/5 correct on my pro town reads being lind, juliet, cal, gram and even rej

so yes, call it tmi if u want but u cant deny its been spot on so far, specially if gambit flips scum as well.

also @Fujishiro do u wanna exit the townpool as well?

why r u talking like im planning to lynch u?

i am keeping u in mind but u and luthon r like the only 2 ppl genuinely dont wanna lynch today. dont make it worst lol
This isn't your town. It's TOWN. Perhaps that same reason why you couldn't convince the people in rallying alongside you. WG players are the most stubborn shits I have seen and for you to gain their trust, you have to downplay your condescending attitude. Just a tip from someone who was once like that.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
It was but then we infered that it was his given that he claimed to be Rced and no delivery thing appeared today, could be something that doesnt have to happen every day though.
Hmm. We'll I don't see him denying if it was truly his. If it does give people what they want he would have said it's his I assume. So it's either hidden or genuinely not his.

The Midnight voters

16. @Gambit > Usopp > Midnight Delight
5. @Reborn > Midnight Delight
2. @T-Pein™ > Midnight Delight
3. @Finalbeta > Midnight Delight
9. @Natalija > Gambit > Midnight Delight
17. @Light D Lamperouge > Midnight Delight > Gambit > Solis > Midnight Delight

Gambit/Light/Reborn

I would look on this trio for now.

Reborn is usually poorly active and questioning when scum but he just hosted a game so not really as indicative. And real life matters might or not occur, but I highlighted that point regarding Rej, the impending vote. It's not merely meta at all.

Light I have had a problem with his gamestyle since the beginning.

Gambit for the devastating evidence against him.

Not sure what to think of Usopp for the moment. He is going very hard on Gambit, it might embody bussing, but not a priority for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.