Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Navy sends the Admiral Kizaru to lead the Buster Call which includes the "Hero of the Marines" Garp, the admiral candidates Chaton & Momousagi and the SSG, in order to be 100% certain that Mihawk will be killed or captured.
However, Mihawk's skills far surpass their understanding :
I was also expecting Oda to showoff the admiral candidates, do I think they send an admiral no? if so who Fujitora would be mine
I guess Issho should be scaled to being at least on par with Kaido's Base by virtue of being an Admiral. Can Zoro beat Base Kaido? I doubt it.
Issho can casually speedblitz zoro he scales to hybrid

no downplaying and insulting are completely different things not even close actually
it seems like you still don't get what yourself said by saying I'm like zoro hater.... hating doesn't equate to downplaying (if u can show me a post that where i did down play him I'll explain) plus by calling me a fake and a like zoro hater you obviously are accusing me of hate speech as well

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
it seems like you still don't get what yourself said by saying I'm like zoro hater.... hating doesn't equate to downplaying (if u can show me a post that where i did down play him I'll explain) plus by calling me a fake and a like zoro hater you obviously are accusing me of hate speech as well
You seem to be very ''special''

What did you say that got you banned? If I remember correctly is was something along the lines of Sanji and Zoro are practically equal in strength... is that correct? If this is right, and you said this in the temple that is an insult to Zoro. If that is not what you said please correct me.
that is wrong... from the first day i have stepped in this forum i had always promoted luffy =>zoro with zoro and sanji being relative and i have also came out and said that sanji will loose a battle against zoro..

plus even if i did say this was i also promote zoro to be YC1 which some of your fan club members do themselves it just that i don't shit on sanji like you all do.. which is the underlying reason why i was kicked
Post automatically merged:

You seem to be very ''special''
ironic... i must say

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Well, creating rooms with the DF of LAW to teleport and move large objects costs the user's energy, I think in the same way about the skills of DF of kaido, KAIDO dug up an island from the ground, breaking its solid base, he certainly needed to exercise strength on the clouds, a lot of physical strength and energy from your DF.
Doflamingo had a more impressive feat. Dressrosa is significantly larger than Onigashima, and his Bird Cage spanned the entire country. It required him to be conscious to operate, but it was otherwise able to continue independently of him.

You’re not fooling me with this dupe @Natalija , the overuse with the emotes is a dead give away lmaoo.
Lmao my guy @Cinera was out here responding to the dupe without even noticing the posting style of Nat in plain sight. Garp’s dupe was far more unpredictable.
In my defense, I haven't really had the experience of debating Nat on One Piece (outside of profile posts). I mainly stay away from the Admirals vs Yonkou threads.

Yeah I read something like this too, so far in rooftop battle that is the second best feat after Kaido+Big mom current hakai feat, I think in OB they scale it above island lvl, right @Sentinel ??
@Haoshoku
You though for the combo attack of Kaido+Linlin?
Defo bigger than pica... Kaido's DF form is about pica's size I'm not sure... but the panel where they displayed zoro's attack.. kaido was miniscule in comparison

Respect 611pages, the third highest spoiler thread in the history of worstgen, only chapter 1003(665) and chapter 1000(701) have more pages. Showing how insane good this chapter was, rooftop was overall godlike(right @Cinera ?).

@Buusatan94 , @Kejon
The more I think so more i believe that Big mom could make a new homie, also I believe the Big mom pirates show up soon, Oda not bring them for nothing, I still expect Greenbull in wano.
Imagine a top tier battle, without holding back, like at this chapter in rooftop between Greenbull vs Big mom.
And Chaton+Momousagi vs Smoothie and Snack(or Compote)...

Status
Not open for further replies.