Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Yes Usopp is tunneling too much.

It could have very well been someone else performing the job at night and causality wanting that the kill occurred as a frame attempt against Mango because of what had occurred during the day, Mango inferring that something had occurred to Cal (not difficult to come up with by reasoning). It's not that extensively improbable at all. There's not a strict causal relation here.

Why would Mango shoot Cal just for claiming that sentence accusing Mango of TMI? What would he gain from it since it was already spilled anyway.

Usopp town reads Reborn and this is something I can't digest.

Gambit/Reborn/Light/Usopp

These are my strongest scum reads for now.
geezuz fken christ beta

mango says he did NOT target cal at ALLL, like NEVER

and jordon said they saw him target cal

if u belive mango, then ur gun shud be pointed jordon not me

idk how long i can keep giving u benefit of doubt beta

Emil

Certified Memelord
Are you pretending to be dumb now as scum? Cal could be the one redirected during the night
sure with who? the "real" person mango targeted?

if so then mango shud be more confident with disclosing his night target, but he isnt

also scum aint gna have 2 bus drives, even 1 is too much in this game size

Emil

Certified Memelord
If you have some reason to want me dead and an easy way to make it happen, then sure, I won't beg for my life.

You're exaggerating how inactive I've been, though. I participated during the first day, and all I said was that I was busy during the second day and I would try to post when I woke up in the morning. I ended up not being able to do so, so I planned to take advantage of the night phase to reengage with the game, but now there's not really a night phase so I'm only falling even more behind.

It was an unfortunate sequences of events for me, but you shouldn't write me off as if I'm just not even going to try.
u havent done sht robin, sorry to break it to ya but its the truth

all ur posts r like this

come here, talk about hosts or setup or post restrictions
say ur gna catch up but never actually do
go afk again
rince and repeat

Emil

Certified Memelord
Wait what, a lynch failed on a townie then he flipped town after being lynched again? So a scum disguiser then? Have we properly analyzed this? Also did Midnight say anything in his defense? If he is town he maybe gave a clue about scum. Also how do I iso post on this forum? I want to look into you, god usopp, and mango for now.
top right, magnifying glass, put our exact name in there and choose in this thread

well i addressed jordon as they for sec as wasnt sure which pronoun to use there
Hmm. A scum has no real gain in coming up so early for framing a townie.

Did Jordon claim watcher or tracker if he did at all? If he watched Cal and found Mango Mango should be scum unless the hosts came up with an high IQ scum framing ability capable to install fake visitors. If he tracked Mango then unless Mango was busdriven Mango is meant to be scum.

This assuming he spilled the truth.

But the thing is If he tracked Mango then unless Mango was transported Mango is meant to be scum. this could be used as an excuse if Mango was offed and flipped town.

Hmm. A scum has no real gain in coming up so early for framing a townie.

Did Jordon claim watcher or tracker if he did at all? If he watched Cal and found Mango Mango should be scum unless the hosts came up with an high IQ scum framing ability capable to install fake visitors. If he tracked Mango then unless Mango was busdriven Mango is meant to be scum.

This assuming he spilled the truth.

But the thing is If he tracked Mango then unless Mango was transported Mango is meant to be scum. this could be used as an excuse if Mango was offed and flipped town.
Or if he claimed any other role anyway. Then we can think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.