Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I'm on NF as well. I was actually really active there when OJ was up. I pass by time to time but yea I mixed you up.

Anyway I saw Lind flipped miller but he didn't claim miller. He had tried to move the DP moving which make sense why mafia killed him. I notice that whatever a person post (even in another thread) it shows up. So I can't really iso properly its taking too much time. I will check Linds sus list to find out why he was killed.
yea make sure u select "in this thread" so u dont see their posts from outside

and lind did claim miller

he suspected gambit over mid

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I didn't see it because all I saw was a bunch of post from another game he is in and his later post in this game. Also he voted for you which is strange. You were suspicious of Mango, why did he cast a vote against you?
I did it cus I followed Usopp, he said to push Nat, and I was like whatever, my vote was there very briefly though

Light's behaviour at early stage is still too suspicious to be underlooked.

Nevertheless, I would like to see what he posted about Mango in the game so far.
Seems like he was prompt in labeling Mango as scum. We shall see however.

Also someone has to be the one who framed me with the meals unless it's an hidden ability, if not Gambit I'm on Usopp for now, or someone else present in my chat. Less likely someone not present in the chat for the timing the message came up (just a few later the chat was created).

this is the 5th time u say this now iirc. at this rate u will never catch up

its almost day 3

i will only excuse inactives day 1, after that no no
I wonder if you even know what it's like trying to talk to you during mafia games, lol.

You literally started an argument with me where you made me keep repeating that I needed to catch up, and then threw it back in my face that I kept saying that as if it proved your point, or as if you weren't the one who made me keep saying it.

I'm actually so frustrated now.

Status
Not open for further replies.