Status
Not open for further replies.
When did you realise it would roleblock me, doesn't it say in your ability description?

Also, how come you then say you know who visited Usopp?
I have a few different abilities. The ability I used on you just says it will "commute" both of us, which should just mean that we can't be visited. For some reason, Flower thought that commuting also roleblocks you, but I've never known it to mean that. She may have confused commuting with jailkeeping. Source for what commuting is: https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/database/mafia-roles/role/?mafiarole=Commuter

I have another ability I tried using on Usopp that should only have worked if Usopp was guilty, which is why I asked if anything happened to him. If he admitted my ability worked, then that would have meant he was guilty. However, then I found out that you and I were roleblocked as part of my "commuting."

For the record, this is why I word my roles as specifically as possible, and avoid using jargon or referencing other roles. For example, I don't write that a role is "bulletproof," I say they're "protected against kills." That way I avoid confusion about exactly what terms like "bulletproof" or "commute" mean.

I have a few different abilities. The ability I used on you just says it will "commute" both of us, which should just mean that we can't be visited. For some reason, Flower thought that commuting also roleblocks you, but I've never known it to mean that. She may have confused commuting with jailkeeping. Source for what commuting is: https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/database/mafia-roles/role/?mafiarole=Commuter

I have another ability I tried using on Usopp that should only have worked if Usopp was guilty, which is why I asked if anything happened to him. If he admitted my ability worked, then that would have meant he was guilty. However, then I found out that you and I were roleblocked as part of my "commuting."
Well, what's done is done now, I hope it ended up sabotaging one of the kills at the very least :josad:

Gambit did, but he can't say what it is, and Jew's saying T-Pein is good. So :phoenixmarco:

Both T-Pein and Jew have been unable to post at certain days, I'm not sure if that clears them from being scum or not.
Has anyone with flavor knowledge assessed which characters might be post restricted and what their alignments might be?

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Robin im driving rn so dk if this was asked but what happened to u targeting me tonight and asking me if something happened to me earlier??

u trynna get me modkilled or what?? :usosmug:

i say someone of ur power level doesnt stand a chance. imagine thinking u can modkill the real clown

:luffydab:

Emil

Certified Memelord

omfg so u now commuted urself too ahahha

yes it will roleblock so ur a dirty liar

omgggg

:suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.