Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Usopp claims to be post restricted in my chat.

That he is an ability watcher and saw the rolecrush on Jordon which confirms he is town to him, labeling Mango 100% liar according to Usopp. He wants Mango lynched.

He affirms Gambit is the one who gave him the restriction and that Gambit has to troll and make others troll.

He also wants to deal with Robin and UwU, it seems that TAC can detect the people marked by UwU or an arsonist.

That T-Pein's lynch makes no sense and he can't even defend himself.

He thinks Robin is sneaking in my restaurant, he wishes we had Nat in the restaurant instead.

He thinks amongst the indies only LG has some concrete chance to flip scum, but low.

You know what? Go ahead and lynch me. I don't care anymore. Usopp has successfully tilted me out of the game. I literally cannot say or do anything here without being spammed by him. It's just not fun anymore. I know someone with a massive fivehead like Udell will say I should "just ignore him," but when people yell loudly enough they are impossible to ignore.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You know what? Go ahead and lynch me. I don't care anymore. Usopp has successfully tilted me out of the game. I literally cannot say or do anything here without being spammed by him. It's just not fun anymore. I know someone with a massive fivehead like Udell will say I should "just ignore him," but when people yell loudly enough they are impossible to ignore.
good riddance

:luffydab:

Status
Not open for further replies.