Status
Not open for further replies.
vote lynch T-Pein

This is my favorite song!
Good morning.

@Go D. Usopp ™ did anything happen to you last night? If so, I might know who did it.
Did you cast vote because you saw T-Pein do something to Usopp last night? Can you please provide more info.
Also don’t think we should totally ignore TAC’s message about Light subbing out as scum, although from what I saw, Udell was being somewhat proactive in his place...
He was busy and I am not its that simple. I would have actually read this entire thread if I was healthy. Did you post anytime because this is the first time I am seeing your name pop up?
you want us town to listen to an open 3rd?
I don't trust you but please enlighten me. What do you mean by open 3rd? What did he claim?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Did you cast vote because you saw T-Pein do something to Usopp last night? Can you please provide more info.

He was busy and I am not its that simple. I would have actually read this entire thread if I was healthy. Did you post anytime because this is the first time I am seeing your name pop up?

I don't trust you but please enlighten me. What do you mean by open 3rd? What did he claim?
Yeah, my restriction has been a pretty hot topic the last few days...some of the players have figured it out, but some of y’all are really lagging behind. You won’t see much of me after today unless the game continues long enough, so like I said earlier, get what you want out of me while I’m active.
Post automatically merged:

Oh, also, Vote Lynch Mango @Flower @Kvothe Kingkiller, shit just isn’t adding up with him and Usopp’s flip doesn’t do him any favors.

Usopp claims to be post restricted in my chat.

That he is an ability watcher and saw the rolecrush on Jordon which confirms he is town to him, labeling Mango 100% liar according to Usopp. He wants Mango lynched.

He affirms Gambit is the one who gave him the restriction and that Gambit has to troll and make others troll.

He also wants to deal with Robin and UwU, it seems that TAC can detect the people marked by UwU or an arsonist.

That T-Pein's lynch makes no sense and he can't even defend himself.

He thinks Robin is sneaking in my restaurant, he wishes we had Nat in the restaurant instead.

He thinks amongst the indies only LG has some concrete chance to flip scum, but low.
So Gambit restricted him but he wants Mango dead? So the question is who is the best lynch and will that lynch kill 3rd party or actual scum?

Also we got a liar between Mango and Robin it seems.
Well Luthon looking real good for a hanging right now but I didn't get to catch up so he might be town I dunno. Mango or Gambit. Gambit is probably 3rd party so maybe Mango I dunno. Also Robin became strange this DP...hmmm
Yeah, my restriction has been a pretty hot topic the last few days...some of the players have figured it out, but some of y’all are really lagging behind. You won’t see much of me after today unless the game continues long enough, so like I said earlier, get what you want out of me while I’m active.
Post automatically merged:

Oh, also, Vote Lynch Mango @Flower @Kvothe Kingkiller, shit just isn’t adding up with him and Usopp’s flip doesn’t do him any favors.
Bear with me, I just came in the game and didn't get a chance to read everything and probably won't at this stage.

Vote Lynch Mango Senpai @Flower @Kvothe Kingkiller

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
So Gambit restricted him but he wants Mango dead? So the question is who is the best lynch and will that lynch kill 3rd party or actual scum?

Also we got a liar between Mango and Robin it seems.

Well Luthon looking real good for a hanging right now but I didn't get to catch up so he might be town I dunno. Mango or Gambit. Gambit is probably 3rd party so maybe Mango I dunno. Also Robin became strange this DP...hmmm

Bear with me, I just came in the game and didn't get a chance to read everything and probably won't at this stage.

Vote Lynch Mango Senpai @Flower @Kvothe Kingkiller
Well, you wouldn’t be the first sub to not bother catching up...seems like you’re arriving at a similar conclusion nonetheless. Especially with what Nat just pointed out, I don’t think Mango’s story makes any sense, and Jordy’s counterclaim only makes me less certain he’s a townie.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Admitting guilt, tell us how your scum ability works...SCUM :pepestrike:
Sure, My first scumbuddy is JDB, He can put a bug on someone during day time, and when someone visits them at night they explode.
My second scumbuddy is Nat, she can rolecrush someone and throw them in a bag and put them at the front door of another target.
When someone uses an action on the target that the RCd person was thrown to, all actions will be directed at the RCd person.

Sure, My first scumbuddy is JDB, He can put a bug on someone during day time, and when someone visits them at night they explode.
My second scumbuddy is Nat, she can rolecrush someone and throw them in a bag and put them at the front door of another target.
When someone uses an action on the target that the RCd person was thrown to, all actions will be directed at the RCd person.
:milaugh: I love it

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I’ll give you this, you’re nothing if not creative!! :gokulaugh:

So basically you're saying Nat is town. Got it, hope you enjoy swinging from the neck scum.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I’d say elaborate, because I really don’t see how scummates would let you do this

So you did visit Cal during the night, you lied about that too. When you knew he died from your ability
Yes, so the thing is that I can post restrict people, and if they break it too many times they will die.
But if they manage to uphold it for the entire phase they will get a huge buff to their role.

And yes, I did lie about visiting Cal, it is true. Well, I didn't have a reason to lie, but I didn't have a reason to speak the truth either.
More than anything, I wanted to milk everything I could out of Jordon to see how he'd react, as well as other people.

Status
Not open for further replies.