Questions & Mysteries What happend to “Zoro is going to focus/Fight the Orochi/ Samurai side of the Enemies? 😂

How can Sanji solo them when he doesn't even have enough AP to damage Page One ... :pepeke:
"How can Sanji solo them when he doesn't even have enough AP to damage Page One..."

I never knew I would screams if I don't take any damage.

Never knew I would screams if I don't take any damage.

Sanji's base kick did more damage to Page than Luffy with Gear 3 named attack + Haki down here.

"bUt bUt pAgE oNe dIdN't sHoW aNy bLoOd"

I'm guessing that the Supernova didn't damage Kaido then?

Sanji was about to one shots Judge until he pulled a sneak attack.

Star-shaped DJ is an indication ^^

Sanji against Daifuku.

Sanji didn't even bother to look at him.

Sanji blocked Giant Genie with ease.

The same Genie that was dominating Sulong Carrot.

The same Carrot that blitzes Zoro in her base form.

Yonji smack Yuen around like a ragdoll.

The same Yonji that got one shotted by Sanji.

The same Yonji who is confirmed to be the most durable and strongest physical Vinsmoke.

"Even though he's the youngest son of the Vinsmoke Family, he has the sturdiest (physical constitution/physique) and possesses incredible physical strength~! "

"How can Sanji solo them when he doesn't even have enough AP to damage Page One..."

I never knew I would screams if I don't take any damage.

Never knew I would screams if I don't take any damage.

Sanji's base kick did more damage to Page than Luffy with Gear 3 named attack + Haki down here.

"bUt bUt pAgE oNe dIdN't sHoW aNy bLoOd"

I'm guessing that the Supernova didn't damage Kaido then?

Sanji was about to one shots Judge until he pulled a sneak attack.

Star-shaped DJ is an indication ^^

Sanji against Daifuku.

Sanji didn't even bother to look at him.

Sanji blocked Giant Genie with ease.

The same Genie that was dominating Sulong Carrot.

The same Carrot that blitzes Zoro in her base form.

Yonji smack Yuen around like a ragdoll.

The same Yonji that got one shotted by Sanji.

The same Yonji who is confirmed to be the most durable and strongest physical Vinsmoke.

"Even though he's the youngest son of the Vinsmoke Family, he has the sturdiest (physical constitution/physique) and possesses incredible physical strength~! "

Many speculations here 🤔
You gotta wait that Sanji does real shit for once so you can convince me 😤

I was always on king vs zoro and sanji vs queen. Now king vs zoro is dead and its obvious that its sanji vs king..

Anyway, you guys need to stop embarrassing yourself like this taking zoros best moments and comparing it to any time sanji has been hit or pushed a little. Insignificant moments too. Same vibe as showing sanji doing something cool and posting shit like apoo cutting zoro, yeti cools putting him to sleep, carrot out pacing him, and shit like that... too disingenuous for me. You are taking your own credibility and shredding it with a cheese grinder at this point. Just wait and see who sanji fights.