One Piece Chapter 962 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Worst

Custom title
I think Oda skipped Ashura vs Oden bc srsly Oden would fking destroy Ashura I mean the spoilers said that even the Shogun couldn't handle Kuri and Oden took all the dudes down BY HIMSEL he probably just one shotted Ashura like he did with the Boar....so I'm fine we skipped that or probably Ashura is not as important as Kawamatsu/Denjiro/Kin emon which seem to be focused a little bit more

Thanks edited the summary post :cheers:

Yes, Inu was remembering this scene when he arrived with the Zou team

Was he Jesus or smth lmao
Post automatically merged:

I hope this is a troll. Orochi doesn't even realize Kyoshiro is playing him.

Yes, and Wano is not going to end on 1,000 either. That's just the peak of the arc, just like 900 was the peak of WCI.
And Luffy isn't gonna defeat Kaido on chapter 1000 either

I think Oda is clearly planning on Luffy defeating Kaido on chapter 1000. War chapters don't last long so we got plenty of time, and he's trying to stretch it there by flashbacks.

End of next year, Kaido will be defeated it. Mark it down.
We are at chapter 962 already, the flashback is far from over, there are countless other fights that need to be finished before Luffy defeats Kaido and there will probably be several rounds, too.
No way on earth this happens as early as chapter 1000.

I might be the only one who's happy Oda is skipping stuff.

Ironically I like this flashback.
But it would have been way too long

I really don't care about the Ashura fight
Who cares ? They fought a bit
nah I'm with you on that one dark hound, I was honestly surprised that oda skipped each individual meeting with the scabbards but I'm glad he did otherwise this flashback would of been too long for me

I also don't know why people are moaning about the fight being skipped, so we don't get to see it and sure it's a shame but does it really matter, we know oden won which is why ashura follows him

the fights that matter more are the ones that are coming up in the current timeline on onigashima, the sooner we get to them the better for me

We've seen Ashura's mini flashback with him fighting Oden and we've Kawamatsu caring about Hiyori deeply in a flashback so that just leaves with Raizou and Kanjuro.
Yet again Kanjuro seems to have not that much relevancy and it seems Oda is planning for him to do something *cough cough traitor cough cough.
A agree about ashura but for kawamatsu we only see his flashback after oden died but we not know his story before that, how he join oden etc....there still little chance left for him to be a traitor

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
A agree about ashura but for kawamatsu we only see his flashback after oden died but we not know his story before that, how he join oden etc....there still little chance left for him to be a traitor
Kawamatsu had the perfect opportunity to kill Hiyori when she was a little girl, yet he raised her instead. He had the opportunity to kill Onimaru and steal the swords from Ringo, but he collected more instead. He had 13 years to join Kaido, but he remained in jail instead.

Kawamatsu being the traitor makes zero sense.

Can someone confirm if the Rocks mentioning in the end means we'll go to them next chapter? Any translation already?

Srsly that Kanjuro traitor thing makes no sense xD
Search "one piece theory (+956) - the traitor of kozuki clan" on YouTube and check, there is a good theory about it

Worst

Custom title
Can someone confirm if the Rocks mentioning in the end means we'll go to them next chapter? Any translation already?

Search "one piece theory (+956) - the traitor of kozuki clan" on YouTube and check, there is a good theory about it
Saw that already still no sense to me xD

Status
Not open for further replies.