Future Events Why it’s a possibility Zoro fights King

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest if they truly believe that Zoro will fight off King then Oda could make them happy and for example portray a post Kaido Zoro fast one shot in Asura mode despite the notable alleged amount of damage and fatigue he will still be processing due the aftermath of the yonko fight.

The thing is, King will most likely be dealt with by other people; Marco, Yamato, there are different candidates for disparate reasons.
Marco is a better matchup for King tbh.

Bear in mind that King can be nerfed a bit (it's already occurring) and Yamato has been calculated in YC3 without her zoan powers funnily.
You can nerf him but it would still be a meh. Note that the nerf should be quite high for King to go from YC1 to YC3. Maybe a full power Yamato might reach YC2 at best but the difference between YC2 and YC1 is still important.
Weird how ppl still wants to see a King vs Zoro even tho our Marimo is quite injured. Imagine having a post Hakai Zoro mid diffing King lol.

Traitor :seriously:

I already promised i would delete my account if Marco vs King happened. Now the same goes for Zoro vs King.
At this point, without considering the obvious pro Sanji vs King and Chopper/Drake vs Queen arguments that would make it seem Zoro vs King coming out of nowhere and all the build up for Sanji and Chopper matchups wasted, it would be ridiculous for Zoro to defeat King almost at full health and, as Rivaille said, even disrespectful for King.
Just no.
Marco could heal Zoro before facing King.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I feel like in the meantime that Zoro will fight off Kaido someone will probably either take care of King or partially accomplish the job and probably be keeping at it.

After the feats Zoro has shown in the roof i feel most Zoro fans would be dissapointed if he ended up fighting King lol, but i would personally still love it if he ended up getting a 1v1 with King this arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.