Future Events Why it’s a possibility Zoro fights King

Status
Not open for further replies.
You wouldn't believe that judging by the constant downplaying of all his feats by haters pay more attention next time.
Besides it's not like Zoro role is over i see nothing wrong with his fans being excited of what's to come
Agree, honestly. Zoro has more to come, just curious though. Where do you place King in comparison to Luffy.

Personal attacks are noted, now please prove killer is tougher than Law when the later has been eating Yonko attacks for breakfast.

He was faster than Kat at some points and hit him multiple times.

Prove that Zoro is faster than luffy.

Dellusion is you and @Zowo @The White Crane believing that King is stronger than Luffy to fit your agenda.

Those two hypocrites by the way were straight up hitting on King until it became clear Zoro would fight him, have some shame.
:shame::risicheck::hapnoel:

Zoro said he wants to cut Kaido into pieces, so they will meet again. Luffy can’t kill Kaido with his fists so he needs some help.
I can’t read smh, thought this thread was about Kaido, not King. 🤦‍♂️

King is weaker than every Rooftop 5 member except Killer.

Why is he weaker than Luffy/Kidd/Law but stronger than Killer?
What do those 3 have that Killer doesnt?
Killer is in a lower tax bracket compared to Zoro/Kidd/Law.

Luffy already defeated a YC1 an arc ago and is currently fighting a Yonko 1 on 1, he’s stronger than King.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Killer is in a lower tax bracket compared to Zoro/Kidd/Law.
Luffy already defeated a YC1 an arc ago and is currently fighting a Yonko 1 on 1, he’s stronger than King.
I understand why you separate Killer from Zoro but I dont get why you do that with Law and Kidd.
If anything, Killer is a much better fighter than both of them but with hax Law makes up for it while Kidd can be pretty defensive if he has plenty of metal around...
I dont think Luffy is safe from YC1s considering we saw that YC1s are able to give a fight to undisputed top tiers.
Especially YC1s like King who has high lethality, durability, endurance, speed, raw power... Remember that Luffy lasts around 20 mins and that's it. Pretty sure King can last longer than 20 mins.

I understand why you separate Killer from Zoro but I dont get why you do that with Law and Kidd.
If anything, Killer is a much better fighter than both of them but with hax Law makes up for it while Kidd can be pretty defensive if he has plenty of metal around...
I dont think Luffy is safe from YC1s considering we saw that YC1s are able to give a fight to undisputed top tiers.
Especially YC1s like King who has high lethality, durability, endurance, speed, raw power... Remember that Luffy lasts around 20 mins and that's it. Pretty sure King can last longer than 20 mins.
Where are you getting 20 mins from? The Luffy now is different from the Luffy who got his ass kicked. I know it’s weird we got like 4 different versions of Luffy in the same arc but blame Oda.

I got Luffy at top tier, Zoro/Kidd/Law at YC1 (though I got Zoro as stronger than Kidd/Law) and Killer at YC2.

Status
Not open for further replies.