One Piece Chapter 962 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Inspector_Mu

I think Oda skipped Ashura vs Oden bc srsly Oden would fking destroy Ashura I mean the spoilers said that even the Shogun couldn't handle Kuri and Oden took all the dudes down BY HIMSEL he probably just one shotted Ashura like he did with the Boar....so I'm fine we skipped that or probably Ashura is not as important as Kawamatsu/Denjiro/Kin emon which seem to be focused a little bit more
Ashura is still important since He is Oden strongest fighter. He is the major event which allowed Oden to be damyo.
Kinnemon remains the most important retainer. Denjiro is a fanboy.
Post automatically merged:

Kinnemone is basically the leader of retainers even tho he isn't the strongest.
He is the one who calls the shots. Their brain.

Worst

Custom title
Ashura is still important since He is Oden strongest fighter. He is the major event which allowed Oden to be damyo.
Kinnemon remains the most important retainer. Denjiro is a fanboy.

Kinnemone is basically the leader of retainers even tho he isn't the strongest.
He is the one who calls the shots. Their brain.
Idk if he is the strongest since Kin emon said that Ashura Kawa and Denjiro are all worth "100 men" so they should be on the same level no one said Ashura is the strongest retainer about Kin emon he still have potential to improve Ashura said that during these 20 years they became stronger (I mean they had to survive Kaido for 20 years xD)while kin emon couldn't bc well he time travelled he knows CoA which is still quite a thing considering just the M3 learned it during the 2years of training.

Oda couldn't have done it any better in my personal opinion, I approve his decision!

I just don't care for all scabbards except maybe Kinemon, I really don't. They're important to the current story line, but if I'm not invested with their character already, I won't be, no matter how much depth he tries to give them. Thank god it was offed.

I

Inspector_Mu

Idk if he is the strongest since Kin emon said that Ashura Kawa and Denjiro are all worth "100 men" so they should be on the same level no one said Ashura is the strongest retainer about Kin emon he still have potential to improve Ashura said that during these 20 years they became stronger (I mean they had to survive Kaido for 20 years xD)while kin emon couldn't bc well he time travelled he knows CoA which is still quite a thing considering just the M3 learned it during the 2years of training.
Ashura is the strongest
He is the one whom oda has been hyping
He is the one who made Jack look like a joke.
He is equally matched by Dukes
Denjiro and Kawa arent strong as ashura anymore... kawa was in jail , denjiro in unseen even if he trained, Ashura survived kaido for 20 years.

It is Ashura whom Oda used to make Oden damyo.

Kinnemon is their brain. He doesnt have to prove them a thing thou.

M

MD Zolo

Oda couldn't have done it any better in my personal opinion, I approve his decision!

I just don't care for all scabbards except maybe Kinemon, I really don't. They're important to the current story line, but if I'm not invested with their character already, I won't be, no matter how much depth he tries to give them. Thank god it was offed.
Sometimes a good flashback can do wonders e.g. Senor Pink.

seem like a legit chapter and a gate way to epic ones

Oden raves about Yasuie's skills as being the strongest samurai in wano and closest to being the shogun but Yasuie says he doesn't even compare to Ryuuma.

Kinemon and Denjiro sneak into the treasure room of Hakumai and see a boat load of treasure and weapons along with a statue of Ryuuma, The Sword God. Kinemon steals a piece of fruit from this treasure room.

Ryuuma info dump here as well. More Ryuuma feats mentioned by Yasuie, and just how significant he is to wano's history.

god ... the Ryumma wanker gonna go wild like they never went before

Last edited:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

Oden raves about Yasuie's skills as being the strongest samurai in wano and closest to being the shogun but Yasuie says he doesn't even compare to Ryuuma.

Kinemon and Denjiro sneak into the treasure room of Hakumai and see a boat load of treasure and weapons along with a statue of Ryuuma, The Sword God. Kinemon steals a piece of fruit from this treasure room.

Ryuuma info dump here as well. More Ryuuma feats mentioned by Yasuie, and just how significant he is to wano's history.

Ya know it bro !!!

Hyyyyyype !

S

Shura

new info??...I didn't see anything about this

HOLY SHIT HYPE FOR RYUUMA!!!!
So back then Yasuie was the strongest samurai, even above Oden(?) yet he wasn´t even close to that lvl of Ryuuma!!!
And also we get more feats of Ryuuma, holy shit this chapter gonna be very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.