One Piece Chapter 962 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Worst

Custom title
There is no way in hell that Garp and Roger could defeat such monsters like Rocks there must be a dirty trick
WB is a nice guy if Rox was so crazy and wanted to do something bad maybe he didn't betrayed cuz still it's WB but didn't joined the fight or BM ,Kaido and Shiki were super weak at that time cuz srsly respect for Roger and garp but this is too much for everyone

WB is a nice guy if Rox was so crazy and wanted to do something bad maybe he didn't betrayed cuz still it's WB but didn't joined the fight or BM ,Kaido and Shiki were super weak at that time cuz srsly respect for Roger and garp but this is too much for everyone
Garp and Roger were close their prime so Yonko level while Whitebeard was YC1, Big Mom Yc2 and Kaido Yc3.

Xebec was also Yonko level.

So essentially it was 2 Yonko level( Garp and Roger) opponents vs 1 Yonko level opponent( Xebec) and 3 commanders(Whitbeard, Big Mom, Kaido).

2 Yonkos Vs 1 Yonko and 3 Commanders.

Shiki and the other Rocks Pirates fought Rayleigh and the rest of the Roger Pirates.

I

Inspector_Mu

[
So this chapter does confirm that Marco/Jozu/Vista/Blackbeard joined before Oden?

Maybe confirm is a bit much, but it points to that direction
No lol
33 years ago Marco/Jozu/Vista/BB was Teens lol Teach was like 8, Marco 12, Jozu 10 , Vista 14 ....

It is most likely as if Oden joined before them for and left when his children were born.

We know already Shanks doesnt even remember Marco as part of Golden era battles between WB and Roger.

Marco and Teach joined WB probably 24 years ago at best
Not 26/25 years ago * this is when Roger fought Shiki wb prior his one year to Pk journey.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was I the only one who didn't think of Oden defeating Ashura as an impressive feat ?

Ashura himself stated that he had 20 years of getting more powerful, so he was severely weaker during that time, and already the most dangerous criminal in Wano ( which is kinda disappointing).

Ashura is a YC4, and 20 years ago he was low veteran level at best.

Seems like even Oda didn't think of as to impressive

[

No lol
33 years ago Marco/Jozu/Vista/BB was Teens lol Teach was like 8, Marco 12, Jozu 10 , Vista 14 ....

It is most likely as if Oden joined before them for and left when his children were born.

We know already Shanks doesnt even remember Marco as part of Golden era battles between WB and Roger.

Marco and Teach joined WB probably 24 years ago at best
Not 26/25 years ago * this is when Roger fought Shiki wb prior his one year to Pk journey.
this is 35 years ago ... Teach was 5 :)
Post automatically merged:

Let's not start this denial shit pls
White beard and Xebex are alone enough to stop Roger and Garp in a equal fight

add Kaido
add Big Mom
add Shiki

GAME OVER

and it's funny thing you are using the word "denial"

I remember the time fandom base shit talk about Rock war way too much cause manga told us Garp did it

so they down rate the fuck out Rock ...

now it's the same case ... there SHOULD BE more to the end of this war

Roger and Garp were not enough .... unless there was some Sengoku , Dark King or Kong involve ... or Whitebeard didn't stay loyal to Xebex .... the win seem impossible

Last edited:
I

Inspector_Mu

Was I the only one who didn't think of Oden defeating Ashura as an impressive feat ?

Ashura himself stated that he had 20 years of getting more powerful, so he was severely weaker during that time, and already the most dangerous criminal in Wano ( which is kinda disappointing).

Ashura is a YC4, and 20 years ago he was low veteran level at best
Ashura isnt low high tier... He is near mid high tier
Gotta remember Kaido seems him powerful while he downplays Doffy.
Ashura also didnt deem Jack worthy of his time, their battles was said to destroy towns if it continued.

When Oden beats him 39 years ago, I think he was low Vet
20 years ago, he was low high tier or Top Vet

Either way ... I'm starting to think that Ashura/Dukes are easily base doffy/Jack/one clone Cracker level.
Jack didnt show dominance at all, he was matched by them. This means they can lose to Stronger versions of Ycs midd diff or high diff 1 vs 1.

These YC1 Yc2 YC4 doesnt work properly
A Yc4 form another crew is equal to Yc3 or YC2 of another crew...

I

Inspector_Mu

this is 35 years ago ... Teach was 5 :)
Post automatically merged:

White beard and Xebex are alone enough to stop Roger and Garp in a equal fight

add Kaido
add Big Mom
add Shiki

GAME OVER

and it's funny thing you are using the word "denial"

I remember the time fandom base shit talk about Rock war way too much cause manga told us Garp did it

so they down rate the fuck out Rock ...

now it's the same case ... there SHOULD BE more to the end of this war

Roger and Garp were not enough .... unless there was some Sengoku , Dark King or Kong involve ... or Whitebeard didn't stay loyal to Xebex .... the win seem impossible
It was Prime Garp and Prime Roger vs Prime Xebec and his Non Prime WB/BM and rookie Kaido.

Reminder roger had Rayleigh scopper, Garp has some strong VAs with him.

The fact they only beat Xebec and killed him
Means non Prime WB/BM never got defeated even coz if they were, there would be arrested there unless someone saved them!

We saw how the war was over when WB died and his crew had no hope left ... without Shanks intervention, WB pirates will have ended there.
Same with Rocks, as soon as Xebec died/fell,
WB BM Kaido started fighting for escape.

That's how the war is, beat the leader and his men wont have any hope for battle anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.