One Piece Chapter 962 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Inspector_Mu

lmaoo WB, was freaking 36 years old in God Valley, u think he's a mere YC1 while Shanks became a Yonko level at 33? make it make sense:gokulaugh:
Do you realise it is all about potential right?

At 33 Roger wasnt even a admiral level, even 38 years ago, Roger wasnt Yonko level when he and Garp took down Xebec
Is 33 y.o Yonko Shanks now> PK Roger?

Shanks would have been PK if he didnt lose that arm and passed his will to luffy.
He is a failed version of Roger. This is why he is only Yonko beneath Kaido and BM.

Shanks is a prodigy like Luffy. With 2 Arms, he would be Prime Roger/Prime Whitebeard level by at age 39.

Shanks with 1 Arm drops him to Yonko Level. Just like Whitbeard being old dropped jim to yonko level.

Shanks is the Pirate King of the Middle Generation.

The databook has stated he is the man closest to being Pirate King.
dude u think 19 yo Luffy is the same level as 36 years old WB im not taking u seriously. Not only WB has almost twice the experience compared to Luffy's, he also was an exceptional. WB was a freaking monster since his youth days; he was WSM before the great pirate era started, Weevil, an anomaly of this generation is being compared to Young WB by Kizaru. And we all know Weevil most probably aint stronger than young WB. At MAX, I'd give Luffy to be able to push 36 yo WB to high diff, even that is too much.

dude u think 19 yo Luffy is the same level as 36 years old WB im not taking u seriously. Not only WB has almost twice the experince compared to Luffy's, WB was also a freaking monster since his youth days; he was WSM before the great pirate era started, Weevil, an anomaly of this generation is being compared to Young WB by Kizaru. And we all know Weevil aint stronger than WB. At MAX, I'd give Luffy to be able to push 36 yo WB to high diff, even that is too much.
Luffy will be Prime Roger/ Prime Whitebeard PK level at age 19-20. Oda has already confirmed that Luffy be young when he becomes PK.

Luffy will be PK in 3 months story time.

The intetview was in october or november 2018.

None of them( Whitebeard, Kaido and Big mom) were top tiers at God Valley. They were all Yonko commander level.
Because of what?
Whitebeard and Big mom aren't back then YC or even above? Sry but do you want to tell me that Whitebeard and Big mom in same years as Smoothie and Jack aren't yonkou commander lvl?!!

The first false logic which you and JoNudle make is to compare fucking Yonkous with YC. That is false, Big mom and the other Yonkous have far far more potential then Smoothie and the others. They beeing in that age above Smoothie and co make total sense. After all the different between YC and Yonkou are to large.

No way that Big mom and Whitebeard in same ages as Jack and Smoothie are weaker then them. In the end they are the yonkous at not Smoothie and Jack.

Yes Sengoku said that Big mom and Kaido get far stronger. But the context is here important, he could mean not only their own strenght but overall they gain a new power with a strong crew.

Big mom and Whitebeard beeing back then low top tiers make total sense.

Not highlighted more about Kappamatsu is major disappointment tbh
Yeah. I thought since we were going into a flashback, it would be a detailed flashback like with Orihime or Kyros. I thought we would be seeing detailed character interactions that revealed why each of the Scabbards decided to follow Oden.

I am going to wait until the chapter to give my final thoughts but wow, if the Scabbards joined Oden simply because he was a “cool guy” (strange thing to think of someone who starts wars and gate crashes funerals just to feck with people) then that is some disappointing bullshite right there. :lawsigh:

Because of what?
Whitebeard and Big mom aren't back then YC or even above? Sry but do you want to tell me that Whitebeard and Big mom in same years as Smoothie and Jack aren't yonkou commander lvl?!!

The first false logic which you and JoNudle make is to compare fucking Yonkous with YC. That is false, Big mom and the other Yonkous have far far more potential then Smoothie and the others. They beeing in that age above Smoothie and co make total sense. After all the different between YC and Yonkou are to large.

No way that Big mom and Whitebeard in same ages as Jack and Smoothie are weaker then them. In the end they are the yonkous at not Smoothie and Jack.

Yes Sengoku said that Big mom and Kaido get far stronger. But the context is here important, he could mean not only their own strenght but overall they gain a new power with a strong crew.

Big mom and Whitebeard beeing back then low top tiers make total sense.
What I said is what Oda is showing and thinking. It does not matter what you or the readers think.

The facts supported by the Manga supprt my statement.

Sengoku waa talking about their individual strength. Don' t try and bs it.

Status
Not open for further replies.