One Piece Chapter 962 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
yall to sums up how ridiculous this is, just imagine a mature, 30 year old Natural Born Destroyer, the monster since birth, is being said to be on the same level as her mere offspring, Smoothie. Does that sounds right to you?
Unreal
Post automatically merged:

I am more interest to learn about Kaido, his crew in its youth and more about the other Rocks Pirates than about Oden and his followers tbh.
I'm curious to find out how he met King and the others

nothing suggest roger was above garp and garp isnt smoker. They both were out on each other and bpth failed to take the other out. roger is known as the best pirate to have ever lived and garp is prob the most notable marine out there enough to get the respect of wb in the war. To get the respect of bm when luffy mentioned his name.

Look like a very informative chapter. We see young BM and WB, while Kaido is in the background. I'm hyped.

Also Izou will play a big role in Wano I think.
Possible, I would like it, but I am not sure of it happening after Oda made only one mention of Monet during Dressrosa arc despite her being Sugar's sister, which was revealed in a SBS, which he could have exploited better. Same for Zepo being Bepo's brother which had no impact on the story of Zou and WCI arc.

How many Rivals did Whitebeard or Big Mom beat on their own?
Nada but for what its worth .
for one bm had roger turning away.
and wb well ,bm implies he was above her and kaido seems to be surprised he actually managed to die.
both of these characters dont get as much wank as roger gets these days so I see no reason to rain that point in.

I

Inspector_Mu

:smithnie:
Post automatically merged:

Fuck roger's bitch ass
how many of his rivals did he beat on his own?
:myman:
had favorable weather against shiki, didnt beat him tho.
tie with wb
didnt beat garp
garp and roger took down xebec
avoided meme.
WB never beat Roger Shiki BM Garp Sengoku

Shiki never beat WB Roger ....

BM never beat WB Roger...

Sengoku never beat Shiki wb...

Garp never beat Roger wb BM...

None of them defeated each other 1 vs 1

These guys from old era had battles where it didnt have a conclusion or stalemates

Status
Not open for further replies.