Future Events Why it’s a possibility Zoro fights King

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love Zoro and Sanji vs King and Queen then Zoro can go back to re-open Kaido's scar after. I'm good. Seems possible at this stage of the arc. King can give wounded Zoro somewhat of a challenge (though not push him to his limits) before Zoro shifts his focus back to King's boss while Sanji gets his arc fight against a Calamity.

Only question is what happens to Marco, it's doubtful that he'll let King and Queen get past him and I doubt he loses to them (though with Perospero it's possibly a 3v1 at the moment). We'll see soon enough, I guess. Sanji vs a Calamity and Zoro re-opening Kaido's wound seem really likely but I can't imagine Marco going down or not finishing his battle with one of the Calamities just for these match-ups to happen (though it would add to the whole 'old gen moving aside for the new,' theme).

Last edited:
Zoro killing kaido would cause a meltdown but I honestly think if zoro fights king now there will be a bigger meltdown in the fandom
not at all
only sanji fans would be pressed about that
killing kaido is a much bigger scale of wank
they would be out of control.
Post automatically merged:

Traitor :seriously:

I already promised i would delete my account if Marco vs King happened. Now the same goes for Zoro vs King.
At this point, without considering the obvious pro Sanji vs King and Chopper/Drake vs Queen arguments that would make it seem Zoro vs King coming out of nowhere and all the build up for Sanji and Chopper matchups wasted, it would be ridiculous for Zoro to defeat King almost at full health and, as Rivaille said, even disrespectful for King.
Just no.
he isnt a traitor
lol
luke is just not a consistent person.

Yeah its like zoro needs someone to heal him only if the allies had healer:phoenixmarco: , so what im getting at he may go down but his not out.

Status
Not open for further replies.