"iN hIS oWn aRc" shut the fuck up with that retarded nonsense please. There were no fights aside from luffy. Yea sanji was a big part of the arc but it wasn't about him getting a fight. It had a role and served a big set up purpose for wano. This beaindead point is always being used as some insult and it's embarrassing for each person who posts it.
Please explain to me how WCI was not Sanji's arc? This I gotta hear

BIG PART OF MAKING THAT CAKEEEEEE. I joke about Sanji baking a cake in Wano, but I do so thoroughly enjoy the hypocrisy of when someone says a stupid Sanji prediction and when you guys say stupid Zoro predictions weekly

Difference is I joke about the cake while you guys are serious about whatever ridiculous predictions you make. Music to my heads

In Wano prior to Onigashima he basically did nothing. In Onigashima he has had 6-10 panels out of all his panels on Onigashima of being useful.

S

stealthblack

Not saying King vs Sanji isn't more fitting but turning it into a ''only flying people can fight him'' argument is dumb, people acting like King is a pokemon and his main moves will be gust or something instead of using his sword.
he does have a ranged attack he was shooting marco down with, he is wilfire, doesn't need to make contact with zoro to attack him.

the only reason zoro was even able to attack kaidou is because law teleported him to kaidou

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
"iN hIS oWn aRc" shut the fuck up with that retarded nonsense please. There were no fights aside from luffy. Yea sanji was a big part of the arc but it wasn't about him getting a fight. It had a role and served a big set up purpose for wano. This beaindead point is always being used as some insult and it's embarrassing for each person who posts it.
That was definitely sanji's arc don't even try to say it was not even oda said it was the ''year of sanji''

Zoro is fighting BM and Kaido in a group battle with mobility assists.
BM and Kaido are tanks who prefer to engage with their physical dominance rather than act as mobile speedsters outmaneuvering their opponents.

It's intellectually dishonest to say Zoro has "fought" Big Mom in any real sense, might as well say the other Strawhats who trolled her earlier have that feat too.
Fighting 4vs1 to temporarily BFR her when she is serious is a decent feat, but it's not proper fighting, I have no doubt that Sanji could have replicated that feat if assisted by 3 others. (Kid and Law who did the most direct work).

Zoro hasn't really "fought" Kaido either, it's all been sneak attacks or blocking them trying to sneak attack Luffy, very few times has Kaido targeted Zoro directly. But I'll say this claim is fairer than the BM claim. Though when he fought aerial Kaido he needed a mobility assist which he wouldn't have against King, and Hybrid King is more agile than full the Zoan Kaido who outmaneuvered Zoro.
Zoro has fought against BM and Kaido that's literally fact and in the panels. BM attacking Zoro and Zoro attacking her homies. Proof is literally in the pudding.

Fighting as a team is proper fighting, and it's how this battle should be, it's not like previous arcs where you can just purely will and punch your way to victory.

Zoro attacking Kaido is fighting him, what is this non sense? Kaido has attacked all of them. It's literally in the panels. This is fighting each other and again it's a 5v2 battle not a 1v1 while everyone else sits on the sidelines drinking Sake

You saying Zoro hasnt "really" fought Kaido and BM is the definition of pot calling the kettle intellectually dishonest

doubt we see sanji next chapter
I'm sure we won't see him.
Next chapter is something like:
- Luffy protected himself with advanced CoA suffering minimal damage
- spread of the 5S against Kaido
- Chopper is trying to fight Queen but he is too strong. Marco and King are fighting. Drake saves Chopper and Queen promises to kill Drake, Chopper and Apoo.
- Perospero attacks Marco and King wounds him pretty badly.
- Big Mom landed on the secret entrance of Wano in Hakumai

Break next week