Oda treated King and Queen in the same way and we have seen what kind of interactions they had, they are obviously very close to each other.
This doesn't change the fact that if Sanji vs King didn't happen, it'd be the end of my OP journey.
Not because Queen is weak, but because Oda has the perfect opponent for Sanji in King, built a plot to link them and decided to make them clash with each other and he would waste everything giving to Sanji a different opponent for no reason except to troll us.

I don't want just a fight at this point, i want The fight.
He hasn't had a fight in ages, he swallowed his pride using the RS and deserves the best. The perfect opponent that flies better than him, uses fire better and is faster, basically Sanji's Katakuri. The funny and ugly balloon unable to fly with the worst looking DF in the beast pirates can fight Drake and Chopper.
Oda would rather troll us than give Sanji his deserved respect

Zoro fights Kaido and BM in Wano

what did your boy Sanji do in his own arc? WCI? Hmmmmmmmmmm

History might repeat itself for Sanji in Onigashima... be prepared
Zoro is fighting BM and Kaido in a group battle with mobility assists.
BM and Kaido are tanks who prefer to engage with their physical dominance rather than act as mobile speedsters outmaneuvering their opponents.

It's intellectually dishonest to say Zoro has "fought" Big Mom in any real sense, might as well say the other Strawhats who trolled her earlier have that feat too.
Fighting 4vs1 to temporarily BFR her when she is serious is a decent feat, but it's not proper fighting, I have no doubt that Sanji could have replicated that feat if assisted by 3 others. (Kid and Law who did the most direct work).

Zoro hasn't really "fought" Kaido either, it's all been sneak attacks or blocking them trying to sneak attack Luffy, very few times has Kaido targeted Zoro directly. But I'll say this claim is fairer than the BM claim. Though when he fought aerial Kaido he needed a mobility assist which he wouldn't have against King, and Hybrid King is more agile than full the Zoan Kaido who outmaneuvered Zoro.

S

stealthblack

Zoro still didn't proof that he can beat calamity.

even jack fought both fujitora and sengoku, zoro blocking attack of yonkou for 1 second counts for nothing. if he would have blocked it completely and still be fine then that would be something.

Yh but Zoro can't fly.

Trying to justify King vs Zoro using the fact that he's fighting Kaido...is absoultely retarded.

Let's see....the only two times Zoro ever came for Dragon Kaido...he got help. First time Law teleported him into the sky and the second time he flew on Kaido's tornados. Non of that would happen if he fought against King.

Zoro vs King is a mismatch. And King deserves to fight a flying opponent instead of being dumbed down to stay on the ground....just cause Zori can't fly.
If he Zoro fights King:

King will be in the air, he will use fire attack (Zoro can cut fire). What else King can do in air?

1) Spit on Zoro
2) Shit on Zoro

No other attack, right?

He has to come down to fight Zoro, that would mean a sword fight or whatever.

You know it depends on Oda, who fights who, we cant decide based on appearances.

Zoro is fighting BM and Kaido in a group battle with mobility assists.
BM and Kaido are tanks who prefer to engage with their physical dominance rather than act as mobile speedsters outmaneuvering their opponents.

It's intellectually dishonest to say Zoro has "fought" Big Mom in any real sense, might as well say the other Strawhats who trolled her earlier have that feat too.
Fighting 4vs1 to temporarily BFR her when she is serious is a decent feat, but it's not proper fighting, I have no doubt that Sanji could have replicated that feat if assisted by 3 others. (Kid and Law who did the most direct work).

Zoro hasn't really "fought" Kaido either, it's all been sneak attacks or blocking them trying to sneak attack Luffy, very few times has Kaido targeted Zoro directly. But I'll say this claim is fairer than the BM claim. Though when he fought aerial Kaido he needed a mobility assist which he wouldn't have against King, and Hybrid King is more agile than full the Zoan Kaido who outmaneuvered Zoro.
Wtf you babbling
Zoro cut Kaido and split Prometheus three times...

Zoro still didn't proof that he can beat calamity.

even jack fought both fujitora and sengoku, zoro blocking attack of yonkou for 1 second counts for nothing. if he would have blocked it completely and still be fine then that would be something.
And it looks like heโ€™s coughing alot of blood just for stopping an attack for 1 second.
If Law didnโ€™t use shambles, Zoro is dead

Justifying Zoro vs King because he fought Meme and Kaido.....even though the only time he landed something was either with help to fly or when they weren't airborne. It's just a messy argument.

Kaku is Rokushiki user, he's not dependant on flight. Monet's DF is dependant on her being on the ground. In truth they're all opponents who just happen to be able to fly. Their strength doesn't rely on it. King probably can't do half of his moveset without using his wings.

It can make sense if for example

Zoro and sanji vs king and wueen

Just like on the roof it can be a teamup fight.

or like someone else said hawkins and sanji vs king and queen.
Zoro isn't going down to fight king, this is dead. And even if Hawkins were to join sanji in a 2v2. It would still become sanji vs king and Hawkins vs queen. A 2v2 will still end up one being the main opponent of the other and the only one there who would take priority with king in a 2v2 is marco, and marco isn't being used in a 2v2 against the commanders. It's overkill, it's wasteful, it lacks all tension. It's just dumb. Drake and support chopper will end up with queen and sanji will end up taking king in a extreme diff fight. I think even the next chapter will make it more imminent. Oda can't let sanji be Mia much longer. Next things we should be seeing is what happens to big mom and where the fuck sanji is

Justifying Zoro vs King because he fought Meme and Kaido.....even though the only time he landed something was either with help to fly or when they weren't airborne. It's just a messy argument.

Kaku is Rokushiki user, he's not dependant on flight. Monet's DF is dependant on her being on the ground. In truth they're all opponents who just happen to be able to fly. Their strength doesn't rely on it. King probably can't do half of his moveset without using his wings.
Like I said the majority of people have stopped zoro and sanji comparisons and the only way they can end which I said to you a couple days ago is if zoro and sanji beat king and queen who have equal bountyโ€™s or near equal. 1.32 and 1.33 otherwise they will never end
Post automatically merged:

Zoro isn't going down to fight king, this is dead. And even if Hawkins were to join sanji in a 2v2. It would still become sanji vs king and Hawkins vs queen. A 2v2 will still end up one being the main opponent of the other and the only one there who would take priority with king in a 2v2 is marco, and marco isn't being used in a 2v2 against the commanders. It's overkill, it's wasteful, it lacks all tension. It's just dumb. Drake and support chopper will end up with queen and sanji will end up taking king in a extreme diff fight. I think even the next chapter will make it more imminent. Oda can't let sanji be Mia much longer. Next things we should be seeing is what happens to big mom and where the fuck sanji is
I doubt we see sanji next chapter

Not saying King vs Sanji isn't more fitting but turning it into a ''only flying people can fight him'' argument is dumb, people acting like King is a pokemon and his main moves will be gust or something instead of using his sword.

Like I said the majority of people have stopped zoro and sanji comparisons and the only way they can end which I said to you a couple days ago is if zoro and sanji beat king and queen who have equal bountyโ€™s or near equal. 1.32 and 1.33 otherwise they will never end
Post automatically merged:

I doubt we see sanji next chapter
Zoro and Sanji comparisons should end. Shit is cringy if their opponents are always linked. It only ever happened in Alabasta anyways.