i've seen people in the past call them failures, not just BM and kaido but all yonko

I mean at this point i dont look at kaido and bm as pirates

Big mam created her own nation, is queen of that nation, rules over citizens, her country has an army and a fleet, cant really call her a pirate anymore and shit if thats failing in life then sign me up haha, tottoland could even join the world goverment lol though that would never happen beause of her personality

and then theres kaido, founder and owner of a weapons manufacturing company and okay he's breaking a few human rights, maybe start paying those workers minimum wage kaido, and theres some enviromental issues too but cant really call him a pirate anymore either

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Then y’all will have a bad reputation which will stop players coming
We obvioulsy wont do that, and Neymar knows better too, because if Neymar ever does that he will have a really bad reputation too and PSG can bother him a lot and make his tranfer more difficult. Everyone knows everyone in the football world. If he really wants to leave he needs to sign again and leave for PSG to have some money back.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
We obvioulsy wont do that, and Neymar knows better too, because if Neymar ever does that he will have a really bad reputation too and PSG can bother him a lot and make his tranfer more difficult. Everyone knows everyone in the football world. If he really wants to leave he needs to sign again and leave for PSG to have some money back.
As if neymar ever had a good reputation, maybe before he left Santos?:rolaugh: