Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I start to think that this 5 year end plan is just clickbait as post timeskip Oda can't manage short arcs that much anymore thanks to the millions of plotlines he introduces at the same time
Obviously.

One Piece hype is slowly depleting.

There is a chance 2021 will end with 1. JJK 2. Kingdom 3. My Hero 4. One Piece.

Got it, in your eyes because it's Zoro fighting and you clearly do not like Zoro, it's cheap and scummy... now it makes a whole lot of sense.

So if that opponent is only focuses on you 1v1 that is when they are fighting each other, not when they are teaming up and attacking Kaido

So by your philosophy ch 1001, 1002, 1003 Dont count as fighting chapters those are in your terms "the cheap and scummy" chapters because it is not 1v1 focused. Because a team fight makes 0 sense even though it is clear that Kaido is clearly superior to them and it will obviously take more than just "will power" to beat him
I like Zoro, he's my 3rd favourite character and the second strongest of the Mugiwaras.
I don't like the zoro extremists who say Luffy and Zoro are equal or the trolls who claim Zoro is or has ever been stronger than Luffy.

It is cheap and scummy to have a gang fight 1 person, if you want to beat someone for clout it's even worse, at least they are liberating the island.

It was a team vs. team fight from 1001 to 1003, BM was making scummy sneak attacks on mostly Luffy and the SNs were making scummy sneak attacks on Kaido.
1001: Onigiri was a group attack, a little bit scummy but still straight on, Kong gun was straight on, the others following were a little cheap but at least they were attacking him head on rather than the side when he was compromised.
1002: Kong Rifle wasn't a sneak attack, the others following it up were attacking him while he was still reeling. Gattling was a straight up, man vs man fight.

B

BBsZehahaInTheNewWorld

The nightmare of the NW: we didn't see anything of this nightmare yet, especially Kaido..... that's why this morj meme has to become true, the raid just so turns in favor of the raiders, such an outcome is boring and mid