But you did write your opinions.... though

Oda's intentions quite the opposite of your opinions
So Kaido isn't distracted when he gets hit from the side or as he is flying in recoil from another attack? That is an opinion?
Kaido hasn't focused his targeted attacks on Luffy, and name checked him almost every chapter while barely referencing others? Is that an opinion?

Luffy took BM's attack, shit talked her, then took Kaido's attack, shit talked him, then Gattlinged Kaido for several pages as Big Mom waited shocked in the corner. Is that an opinion according to you?

Plex

Powerscaling Snob
The nightmare of the NW: we didn't see anything of this nightmare yet, especially Kaido..... that's why this morj meme has to become true, the raid just so turns in favor of the raiders, such an outcome is boring and mid

Damn I forgot about this scene. This has to rank as one of the most nonsensical scenes in any manga. The yankers are trash and their arcs are a complete joke when it comes to danger.

So Kaido isn't distracted when he gets hit from the side or as he is flying in recoil from another attack? That is an opinion?
Kaido hasn't focused his targeted attacks on Luffy, and name checked him almost every chapter while barely referencing others? Is that an opinion?

Luffy took BM's attack, shit talked her, then took Kaido's attack, shit talked him, then Gattlinged Kaido for several pages as Big Mom waited shocked in the corner. Is that an opinion according to you?
So Oda, wanted to make Zoro a scummy character and either do primarily sneak attacks or team attacks. That is what you are curtailing.

You're not a Zoro hater at all you totally enjoy Zoro except in your eye's he is a scumbag fighter LOL.

It's called a fight not every attack is going to be head on. so ill get that out of the way. Im not going to argue that point because you are already in full circle regarding that.

Kaido also dodged Zoro's one sword attack but in your mind that is also scummy. The chapter is even titled Yonko vs New Generation. not Kaido and BM vs Luffy while other supernova sit on sidelines drinking Sake

Alright. I wanna know some thoughts on this guy Oda.
This was dropped December of 2019. 2020 was a COVID year. We received 33 chapters almost near as much as a regular year with the average being 37.
If we had gotten the normal estimated number of chapters, 2020 would have ended around 1004/1005. Which was just a defamatory slander chapter of Sanji, nothing special.
We've past four chapters and are around the 44 chapter Mark. 2020 begins with 965, 2020 ends with 1000, current chapter is 1009.

Sooooo, the elephant in room is that Oda lied. Sabo, Vivi, Hancock have still not been shown yet.
Since the average chapter per year is 37, we wouldn't have ever gotten outside stuff, especially considering its april of the following year already.
:kaidowhat: Oda What?

I've heard we go outside Wano or Act 3 ends and Reveries continues Chapter 1012 from some obscure sources, but that's all speculation and hearsay. Are we just not gonna know? Oda did say next year, Sabo/Vivi/Hancock will be in a tough situation. It's the year after the next.
:luffylaugh:

This was dropped December of 2019. 2020 was a COVID year. We received 33 chapters almost near as much as a regular year with the average being 37.
If we had gotten the normal estimated number of chapters, 2020 would have ended around 1004/1005. Which was just a defamatory slander chapter of Sanji, nothing special.
We've past four chapters and are around the 44 chapter Mark. 2020 begins with 965, 2020 ends with 1000, current chapter is 1009.

Sooooo, the elephant in room is that Oda lied. Sabo, Vivi, Hancock have still not been shown yet.
Since the average chapter per year is 37, we wouldn't have ever gotten outside stuff, especially considering its april of the following year already.

I've heard we go outside Wano or Act 3 ends and Reveries continues Chapter 1012 from some obscure sources, but that's all speculation and hearsay. Are we just not gonna know? Oda did say next year, Sabo/Vivi/Hancock will be in a tough situation. It's the year after the next.
That’s why I’m expecting them in the next 5 or less chapters

Oda's comment was just something will happen to those 3 after the events of Wano.