G

Gorosei Informer

Alright. I wanna know some thoughts on this guy Oda.
This was dropped December of 2019. 2020 was a COVID year. We received 33 chapters almost near as much as a regular year with the average being 37.
If we had gotten the normal estimated number of chapters, 2020 would have ended around 1004/1005. Which was just a defamatory slander chapter of Sanji, nothing special.
We've past four chapters and are around the 44 chapter Mark. 2020 begins with 965, 2020 ends with 1000, current chapter is 1009.

Sooooo, the elephant in room is that Oda lied. Sabo, Vivi, Hancock have still not been shown yet.
Since the average chapter per year is 37, we wouldn't have ever gotten outside stuff, especially considering its april of the following year already.
:kaidowhat: Oda What?

I've heard we go outside Wano or Act 3 ends and Reveries continues Chapter 1012 from some obscure sources, but that's all speculation and hearsay. Are we just not gonna know? Oda did say next year, Sabo/Vivi/Hancock will be in a tough situation. It's the year after the next.
:luffylaugh:
You did "God's work" here man, props to you! We got Sabo, Vivi and Hancock running over a year late to be shown and now "Shanks/a certain Red Haired Pirate" will make their move in 2021?...

Last edited by a moderator:
So Oda, wanted to make Zoro a scummy character and either do primarily sneak attacks or team attacks. That is what you are curtailing.

You're not a Zoro hater at all you totally enjoy Zoro except in your eye's he is a scumbag fighter LOL.

It's called a fight not every attack is going to be head on. so ill get that out of the way. Im not going to argue that point because you are already in full circle regarding that.

Kaido also dodged Zoro's one sword attack but in your mind that is also scummy. The chapter is even titled Yonko vs New Generation. not Kaido and BM vs Luffy while other supernova sit on sidelines drinking Sake
It seems to me from the fight choreography Oda wanted to make it clear that Luffy is the one taking on Kaido for the most part, he is the MC after all.

Zoros:
1 attack was a group attack
1 attack was hiryu kaen which was dodged but a straight up man to man attack Zoro actually ended up getting sneak attacked from
1 sneak attack (but one for the right reasons to try and save Luffy after making a mistake and dropping him).
So not too scummy as an individual, just scummy group tactics by all of them, they even decided to get rid of BM because they couldn't hang.

I just can't put too much clout on any of these guys, even Luffy, if they have to beat Kaido using these cheap tactics where they use Luffy to do most of the damage and take all of the solo attack aggro as they sneak attack him and set him up for Luffy to finish.

I just can't put too much clout on any of these guys, even Luffy, if they have to beat Kaido using these cheap tactics where they use Luffy to do most of the damage and take all of the solo attack aggro as they sneak attack him and set him up for Luffy to finish.
But I bet you'd give the God Valley fight its due hype...
Oh wait is it because zoro isn't there :seriously:
This is just reverse God Valley
And this fight will give the Rooftop 5 their named recognition
Especially when they become big names in the future
spoilers are out
momo uses "his power" and stops the onigashima from destroying the capital
Bruh if its a fucking momo chapter :lawsigh:

It seems to me from the fight choreography Oda wanted to make it clear that Luffy is the one taking on Kaido for the most part, he is the MC after all.

Zoros:
1 attack was hiryu kaen which was dodged but a straight up man to man attack Zoro actually ended up getting sneak attacked from
1 sneak attack (but one for the right reasons to try and save Luffy after making a mistake and dropping him).
So not too scummy as an individual, just scummy group tactics by all of them, they even decided to get rid of BM because they couldn't hang.

This is the perfect occasion for a group fight and to get the New Generation name out there as the strongest pirates. It's been clear from the start that is the set up

Also Luffy is no where near beating Kaido 1v1 if he does IMO that is bad writing. Luffy beats Kaido 1v1 he is the strongest in the world and is PK. There is not point to having a 1v1 vs Shanks or BB which is also what makes this group fight IMO relevant as well.

Zoros:

This is the arc for the new generation