Me when I see Nami :
jaw drops to floor, eyes pop out of sockets accompanied by trumpets, heart beats out of chest, awooga awooga sound effect, pulls chain on train whistle that has appeared next to head as steam blows out, slams fists on table, rattling any plates, bowls or silverware, whistles loudly, fireworks shoot from top of head, pants loudly as tongue hangs out of mouth, wipes comically large bead of sweat from forehead, clears throat, straightens tie, combs hair ahem

True. Watch Reddit boys say that it’s our fault for having expectations when Oda is letting us wait this long
At this point him fighting less than King would just feel disappointing lol. Oda waiting too damn long
But Queen wants Sanji’s ass. Queen is the one with connections to Sanji’s dad.

you guys are pretending as though if King said “Oh I remember when the Germa 66 destroyed by race in North Blue” you wouldn’t jump on this shit like it was nothing.

do you see what I mean? Would you or would you not call it confirmed that Sanji vsKing is happening if King ever mentioned a single personal connection to germa? But when Queen says it, “NAHHHHHH, THATS GOING NOWHERE”

it won’t turn in a 1v1 you guys needa stop being delsional luffy can not 1v1 kaido because the whole arc is about the new generation it’s not about luffy. The new will overcome the old Oda is not following his tropes for this arc.

Oda is not dumb enough to have luffy fight kaido solo he’s not strong enough for that.

Do you seriously think everyone is gonna get up and see luffy after he beats kaido?

At the end of wano they are gonna throw a banquet there’s no character dynamic if luffy ends kaido in a solo fight that would be trash especially when this arc is supposed to be about the new generation

Y’all also said that luffy would end up beat kaido and big mom in a 2v1 and that there’s only 5 years left as the excuse.

Luffy will not 1v1 kaido at the en. He will get his 1v1 moment obviously but also others will get their 1v1 moment.

I remember y’all were saying luffy would end up beating 2 yonko by himself it was dumb then and it’s dumb now
Luffy is the one who will be Pirate King, he is the one who Kaido is asking to declare his statement. He is the one Kaido is getting hallucinations of Rocks, Roger, Oden, WB and Shanks from. Luffy is the one whose eyes have not lost dogged determination. Killer and Kidd came to this fight without the knowledge of ryuo and were shocked to see Zoro and Luffy have barrier ryuo to bypass scale defense. Law at least knew Luffy's power and trusted in that. Kinemon was asking Luffy to put Wano on his back, and that's what will happen. They can have the banquet they always do, Luffy may be the MVP but this was still a team sport.

My previous predictions were before G4 time limit was re-shown because Luffy showed better mastery and control earlier in the raid.

If Luffy didn't have any G4 time limit he could ABSOLUTELY out maneuver and beat Big Mom and Kaido. BM was impotently staring at the prowess of G4 gattling in shock and Kaido was being ragdolled without the possibility to resist. I should have followed Luffy's instincts that he didn't want BM up there, rather than believe in his growth potential. Luffy's instincts tell him he can beat Kaido now.

Luffy has already got several 1vs1 moments start to finish, and Kaido is most interested in him, by far.

editor's comment for upcoming chapter 1010 from One Piece manga:

Fierce battles in multiple regions reach their climax !! And before Luffy's eyes !? (Something appears) !?

??????? @T.D.A real or fake
The intense fights in each place are heading towards their climax!! And in front of Luffy is ?!

It's quite generic, this sort of preview has appeared many times before.

I swear if Oda off-screened most of the fight and only gives us the ending :goatasure:
Reddit boys will tell you that fighting isn’t a part of One Piece
Post automatically merged:

The worst part is the fact he has 2 daughters too! And a wife who is a Nami cosplayer! Oda loves his irony too much...
He’s a weirdo. We gotta save them asap