Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Chapter spoilers literally say Zoro is at his limit with that attack. Kaido got hit (Zoro cut Kaido) and Kaido attacked back.

So Zoro, while fucking awesome, seems to be "done" before the matchups below begin.

Still officially calling Zoro vs King, so who on board with me now lmfao
Nah.

Zoro will get up and fight again.

King vs Zoro means King is getting crashed by a truck.

Zoro will be up and fight Kaido.

Asura is not CoC, Luffy would look like trash if an underling was able to create illusions with his CoC while he is just able to make the fodders faint, even 7 arcs later. I hate Luffy but not so much:gonope:
Too late. Oda already succeeded in making Luffy trash. 2 years of shit training only to learn actual things from his opponents.

What happend to the insane Ashura hype the Zoro fans build up over the years? What happend to Zoro killing Kaidou if he hits a strong attack?
Zoro just used his strongest Move and Kaidou is alive and talking...
What happend Zoro fans? :pepecafe:

Tieba TL:

Luffy seems tired while Big Mom is falling down. Kaido wants to help her and free Prometheus from Zoro's onslaught, so he attacks him. Law uses this moment to attack Kaido while Prometheus manages to escape in the chaos and head to Big Mom. Zoro announces to everyone that he will finally hit his limits with his next big move and that he is leavign the rest to them. he uses a new form of Asura on Kaido. Kaido is deeply wounded by this technique. he is surprised because he assumed it wa simpossible for him to be damaged like this. Luffy stands up now and says something unknown to Kaido. Then he suddenly attack (see the picture).
Luffy (to Zoro): Leave the rest to me. I'll win this fight somehow for everyone's future...!!
so zoro's done

Status
Not open for further replies.