Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
he's at his limit
and out .....
how tf do you expect him to fight king...
Just like how we watched the scabbards get defeated and recover too lol.

I don't expect Zoro to be down the rest of the arc. Heres likely still 30+ chapters of fighting here.

And would you be surprised truly if he did? The whole argument is that yes, Zoro would fight King while hurt.

That's been my argument for like 6 months now. He gets the feat on Kaido, Kaido wrecks him, then while Luffy (and Law) fights Kaido, and while Kid/Killer fight Big Mom, the rest of the matchups are like so:

- Zoro (weakened) vs King
- Sanji vs Queen
- Yamato vs Jack (I still think so)
- Jinbe vs WsW
- Franky bs Sasaki
- Robin/Brook vs Black Maria
- Nami/Usopp vs Ulti/Page 1

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
luffy mid-toptier post wano
zoro already low toptier and i dont think he is gonna get up again, considering he himself said ashura is his last move and luffy's statement also kinda proves it
Luffy (to Zoro): Leave the rest to me. I'll win this fight somehow for everyone's future...!!
lmfao we havent had his named chapter yet

If Zoro doesn't have anyone to protect. He won't be as wounded as he is right now. He will be able to kill Kaidou with his full power ashura but well. Its ok. Even tho it just a nerfed ashura, it still manege to beat Kaidou.

Kaidou fall before Luffy attack him! It's worked!!!
image suggests that luffy attacked kaido with COC then kaido fell

Or he could have both lol.
I find it it oddly conspicuous that Zoro goes "down" before any of the main fights below start.

That's why I'm saying it. This is kind of aligning with some predictions I made last year.

- Zoro and Luffy fight Kaido
- Zoro gets his "feat" against Kaido
- Battle shifts and Zoro's plot starts to head more towards King (maybe his lineage with Shimotsuki/Ringo ties it to King then, someone would have to explain it)
- Zoro vs King; Sanji vs Queen; Luffy vs Kaido
- Zoro may or may not get his "Ryuuma" moment after Luffy wins and Kaido tries to do something drastic at the end of the fight and Luffy collapses.

Sort of where I'm going with it atm
The way oda not creating Fixed match right now, makes me believe that Luffy also will down at the end of act 3 and then Law gonna saved both luffy and zoro for treatment. Act 4 Strawhats fixed fight, Kid Killer fight Big Mom and then Luffy + Zoro + Law Vs Kaido at flower capital

Status
Not open for further replies.