Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoro wont be in any shape to fight for a bit now

the shit down stairs is happening concurrently remember

luffy will get his 1vs1 now get his win but obviously kaido has the recovery and the head comes off above the flower capital
which would be a great way to start and end the fight
strawhat luffy chapter zoro chapter
They happen concurrently but nothing points to the YCs being defeated in a timely manner.

That's what I'm saying. If Onigashima crashes and Zoro wakes up to perform some other objective (like the Scabbards are doing right nos), then it technically is still a possibility

Ngl i won't mind if Zoro goes fight King or any other Commanders after this, I just hope he won't get sidelined till the end of the arc where he will cut off Kaidou's head. :beckmoji:
I mean he's definitely in no condition to fight King now, lol. And making him fight someone lower like WsW won't make any sense at all. He's definitely down for good until and if ZKK does end up happening.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
luffy mid-toptier post wano
zoro already low toptier and i dont think he is gonna get up again, considering he himself said ashura is his last move and luffy's statement also kinda proves it
Luffy (to Zoro): Leave the rest to me. I'll win this fight somehow for everyone's future...!!
No one significant is down. Zoro will recover for chapter or two and fight again.

Kaido going down to supernovas was highly unlikely.

Let alone to luffy and law alone.

Can't prove it now but you will see.

Betting against Zoro ends badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.