Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but this fight will always have the * of him having a lot of help in it.

Shanks will be a 1v1, and Luffy will beat him clean.
That's only if you aren't following shonen logic lol.

It's heavily implied Shanks and Blackbeard are probably going to be far more important and stronger than Kaido/Big Mom. Just the fact that they are being saved for later already sort of spells that out.

you realise hes opened the scar
Errr ok, so?

and we havent had his named chapter right
Well Chopper didn't get his named chapter where he defeated Queen. Robin didn't get her named chapter where he defeated Black Maria. Both actually got their named chapter in where they started fighting Queen / Black Maria.

So yep, Zoro will get his named chapter when he finally starts fighting King. :finally:

Me before this chapter:

Sanji: 75-80
Zoro: 90-95
Luffy: 100

Me after this chapter:

Sanji: 55 (Only because of his portrayal, let's not talk about feats...)
Zoro: 97-98
Luffy: 100

But in a match against Luffy, Zoro might win because of his matchup advantage. Though I believe Luffy can beat a stronger opponent. It's about compatibility. Also, Sanji might increase of decrease depending on his fight. He'll probably increase but I doubt that it'll be by a lot.
I think luffy zoro being 100-97 is already apparent since pre-ts.
its just certain fanbase is in heavy denial

Damn, and KAIDO isn't even using awakening, COA level PK Roger, COC that only the Strongest can use, Roger, WB, on the same level as them, insane durability and endurance, Kaido is the WSM.
@playa4321
Just saying if Kaido would be the strongest, then Luffy wouldn't be able to tank a "strong attack" of Kaido staying up after 1 Chapter and hit him badly too. So Oda is pathetic in Kaido's portrayal for the sake of the Shounen and Protagonists BS logic

Status
Not open for further replies.