Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ngl, that is very true. A lot of em were against CoC calling it fodder technique including myself. Watching them backpedal is hella funny.
As i said and will say again, if zoro has it he has it, if he dosent, then he dosent. This only confirms that Oda plans on giving that to all top tiers by the end of the series. While we seen lightining flashing CoA atacks we never realy got any confirmation if characters could infuse their atacks with it or not. Only confirmed use was to make fodder faint.

Turns out Zoro has been creating ilusions and enchancing his atacks with it since before the timeskip LOL.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
from talkop some one translate pls?

* 索隆对罗说:我现在开始用的招式是我的极限,如果不好使后面就交给你了
索隆对凯多使出“鬼气,九刀流”“阿修罗”“OO”“亡者之OOOO”
* 凯多:难道你也..“霸王色?”(对话省略),没什么奇怪的,这会留下伤口
is he trusted guy?

LMAO, KAIDO is a professor at COC, he has a doctorate in that, LOL.
It was visible that the development of the COC would be in WANO, since Luffy did not take his eyes off him (kaido), after his defeat.

Advanced COC, COA level Roger and WB, it is visible that
KAIDO> WB PRIME.
SHANS> ROGER.
The new generation baby.
@Red Admiral @Seraphoenix
he can use CoC

he is no match for Shanks's CoC

from talkop some one translate pls?

* 索隆对罗说:我现在开始用的招式是我的极限,如果不好使后面就交给你了
索隆对凯多使出“鬼气,九刀流”“阿修罗”“OO”“亡者之OOOO”
* 凯多:难道你也..“霸王色?”(对话省略),没什么奇怪的,这会留下伤口
Needs to be translated, but not by google translate lol

Says if Zoro's attack fails he will leave the rest to them and named asura attack.

Again this needs to be properly translated

I

Indigo

Reading the spoiler again, the King's Haki statement comes right before Luffy waking up and explaining King's Haki, so it might be related to him actually. We'd probably need a more detailed summary or the chapter itself for confirmation though
The only problem here is that Kaido has no reason to be surprised by Luffy's base conqueror's haki, he already knows he has that. And Kaido uses Thunder Bagua against Zoro after noticing the conqueror's haki.

LMAO, KAIDO is a professor at COC, he has a doctorate in that, LOL.
It was visible that the development of the COC would be in WANO, since Luffy did not take his eyes off him (kaido), after his defeat.

Advanced COC, COA level Roger and WB, it is visible that
KAIDO> WB PRIME.
SHANS> ROGER.
The new generation baby.
@Red Admiral @Seraphoenix

Can't even damage base luffy LMAO(Kaido Fan here) with Hybrid

From TalkOP (I translated from chinese)

Zoro said to (someone, I don't know): The move I use now is my limit. If it doesn’t work well, I will leave it to you.
Zoro uses "Ghost Qi, Nine Swords" to Kaido, "Ashura", "OO", "Ooo of the Dead" (the fuck?)
Kaido: Can't be... "Haoshoku?" (Dialog omitted), nothing strange, it will leave wounds

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Reading the spoiler again, the King's Haki statement comes right before Luffy waking up and explaining King's Haki, so it might be related to him actually. We'd probably need a more detailed summary or the chapter itself for confirmation though
Thats what i also threw into this thread. It might be possible that Luffys CoC just stopped Kaido to finish Zoro after Zoro opened the Scar with Asura. Both ways it goes extremely hype.

@HA001 Kaido is a bitch, a fraud, a hostage taker.

Zoro will get more hype facing King, 1 vs 1 and having sword fight than facing this bitch 5 vs 1.
Just like it was better for him to fight Kaku, Pica, Hatchan etc than him helping Luffy against Lucci, Doffy, Arlong etc.

Yes so far he carried the battle and Luffy is the deadweight. But everyone knows it that Luffy is Oda's golden boy and he will get spotlight the most once the arc is over.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Lee ... remember when I told you in CoC Thread
" CoC will get the major hype soon and in 1 or 2 years people will start to jump at it?"
you said "no why should we"

stop damage control control ... respect the hype ... and we will for Akainu's awaking moment
I mean for real though, why should we? Most already thought it was advanced CoA, what makes advanced CoC any more hype from a strength perspective?

I mean? It’s a really cool power, but what does it add to Kaido’s strength, or Roger’s or Whitebeard’s, that we didn’t already think they had? I would argue nothing lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.