Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Loool I fucking called how advanced CoC works with a long ass thread back then on OJ, that no one ever read lmao fuuuuck.. I guess now everyone can state that much

Those channeled haoshoku moves (Luffy vs Chinjao/Doffy) were always countered by another channeled haoshoku move. How convenient is that? And when they clashed they released a shit ton of power with visuals going all over the island and making Law roll around over the caste floor lol.

And Freakin Ashura ist baaaack. Fuck yeah. So it's also CoC based or what?

So if those overflowing haki moves are CoC based, does it mean that CoC less guys can only perform basic advanced haki moves, like normal sized barriers?
Is Enma therefore sucking up Conquerors haki? Hmm..

Something with take my attention is how Kaido mentioned Zoro CoC, he said and then.... coming out that something was left, something which he said but was coverd up so we didn´t hear it. And at the end of the chapter Luffy complain Kaido using adv CoC. It is that, Zoro use adv CoC and Luffy pointed it out at the end of the chapter.

Kaido pointed out adv CoC but we as reader didn´t read it since Kaido(Oda) covered up the text which Kaido mentioned it. Then Luffy come in and said it was adv CoC how Kaido beat Luffy.
In case both Zoro and Kaido get confirmed to have adv CoC.

Why the Oden hate?
He managed to do what all characters have been failed to do since the rooftop fight: mortally scarring Kaido with a single named attack. Oden is hardly a bum bro.
Sad that Oden actually never show something similar like Ashura, would be dope for him to have deity power where he use Enma...
Oda should never skip the fight in first place.

You missed last chapter where Zoro saved everyone. Injured Zoro still pulling out impressive moves.
He didn't save Luffy, Luffy is a speedster and saw the attack before it was even conceived with future sight, he chose to stay behind to warn the others, without which Hakai would have gassed all of the SNs apart from Luffy.
But yes last chapter was a Zoro feat chapter.

This is a Luffy chapter if Asura doesn't do much to Kaido but a base fist with Luffy's new advanced CoC is more effective.

Status
Not open for further replies.