Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This happens exactly how most Zoro fans predicts would happen on the roof. Zoro does some cool shit, Zoro pulls out his move to open new scar (or reopen the scar, i dunno), Zoro leaves the fight to let Luffy have his 1v1. The only left that has yet to happen is ZKK :finally:

But i will admit, this is all happening much quicker than I would expect, but it makes sense if Oda is wrapping up the fights tho. :finally:

Spoiler provider mad salty trying to dehype Asura.

It is what it it.
You know it's the exact opposite.

Now) Zoro uses Asura and CoC, which are linked, wounds Kaido so bad he never experienced such an attack, Kaido hits him with a Thunder Bagua and Luffy talks to him at the end of the chapter

Tomorrow) Zoro uses Asura and CoC, which are not linked, wounds Kaido pretty badly, Kaido hits him with a Thunder Bagua and Luffy talks to him at the end of the chapter

The day after tomorrow) Zoro uses Asura, Kaido perceives Luffy's CoC, Zoro wounds Kaido a bit, Kaido hits him with a Thunder Bagua and Luffy talks to him at the end of the chapter

The actual chapter) Zoro uses Asura, Kaido perceives Luffy's CoC, Zoro wounds Kaido a bit less than Oden, Kaido hits him with a no named attack and Luffy says to a knocked out Zoro the end of the chapter

H

humanbeing

Zoro shows that he had CoC Haki all along. nice to see that confirmed but for sure he is not on Luffy's level yet.
Well now it makes sense why they all fear that ability. Kaido talked big and Luffy showed him.
It seems that Kaido himself fears King's haki potential even when he has it.

- Zoro got hit by Kaido's Thunder Bagua (雷鸣八卦).
Ok that make sense so Zoro was down after this chapter he already said he was at his limit before using Ashura.. But damn what a feat by Zoro but i'm pretty sure he'll be back chapters later since we haven't got his chapter title like the previous SH.

WE JUST SAW THE GLIMPSE OF FUTURE WSS RORONO ZORO THANKS ODA!:steef:

WANO IS ON FIRE!

Status
Not open for further replies.