Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
More info based on Korean spoiler:

Zoro tells Law that this attack is the best he can do so if this doesn't work, it's up to him.
Zoro chants some dialogue with the Asura technique (provider omits some of the wording)
Zoro attacks Kaido with it.
Kaido: "You also have King's haki?" (Some dialogue omitted by the provider). It's no surprise that this attack will leave a wound."

Kaido attacks Law with Thunder Bagua
Wait Law??? I thought Zoro was attacked with Thunder Bagua? or Is it Zoro and Law?

Luffy will have his 1 vs 1 but that not over, other player will fight Kaido. Zoro will have a very good shot over the capital I am pretty sure
Well I don't think Zoro comes back to fight Kaido... Maybe killing him by the end of the fight but I really don't think there will.be another fight between them.
And of course this 1v1 isn't final there are a lot of people left that are supposed to fight Kaido as well.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yeah, i know.

But Sanji needs something, he is pretty fast with the Raid Suit, some kind of better haki would help.
First and foremost he needs fucking ap and CoA.

Speed is nothing.

His Raid Suit also won't be tanking every shit like people believe.

He needs to showcase CoA mastery to some degree to stay relevant.

lol ... when a fish is about to die ... he fight the hardest ....
Mihawk is not the strongest CoC user and he will stand below Shanks as of rest of the world

it's really funny ... people like Zoro fans who called CoC the fodder control power
are now even fucking dare to talk about CoC hype and try to milk it?

you guys FAILED to see the MOST obvious thing :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

but stfu and respect the Haki God hype :endthis:
What the fuck am I milking? I don't even care if Mihawk has CoC. Point is that the main swordsman in the story has it and he's still a swordsman, just like Shanks, and just like Shanks, he would lose to Mihawk in a fight

Status
Not open for further replies.