Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well now that Zoro has shown better feats than any SN and that he is finally reaching his limits, it's about time that we get his flashback on the 2 years of training with Mihawk and some hints on his future progression.

it's funny tho

while I myself respct Zoro more after this chapter .....
but

Zoro fans wanted Ashura for over 500 chapters
they expected Ashura chapter be the most broken Zoro chapter

while

most of this chapter's hype goes to Shanks and CoC
Oda The ultimate Shanks fanboy

:endthis:

Just shows you don't read the story and never have but clowns like you think they know the story . Lemme tell you when the monster trio were confirmed to all have the power of the king, back on baratie. It was zeff who confirmed it for us when he told sanji about luffy and zoros spear and the fact that sanji is dulling his own spear so he should learn from luffy . Sanji then goes with luffy developing his Coc haki all through the skip. Post time skip whenever luffy used coc, sanji and zoro comment about it but you gotta use your head to even know that they also have the ability . Zoro trained with mihawk who knew luffy had Coc. Mihawk never told zoro about it. Sanji trained with Ivanov who knew luffy had Coc. Iva never told Sanji about it. So sanji goes like I knew it he really has the power of the King. Implying sanji after finding out about coc thought the one person that could have it was luffy . Sanji was tasted to keep his sanity and his manliness on kamambaka kingdom. He came but having kept that, what do you think that means. Then in wano , oda decides to draw a chapter where luffy uses Coc and then he draws sanji in that same chapter in the bathhouse . Go and access that panel and watch luffy using coc and sanji facing drake and Hawkins. Then some chapters later he draws zoro taming enma . Now go and compare all 3 panels. You don't need the author to spell things for you .
I think you just need to understand theres things that are exclusive to Luffy and Zoro in the crew. Supernova, Ryuo, Bypassing Steel and now Conquerors Haki will be added to that list. Sanji has a better chance 1v1 King without help this arc, then getting Conquerors Haki in this series.

Status
Not open for further replies.