Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what is funny? Before this chapter many people downplayed haoshoku (especially Kidd), now everyone gonna hype haoshoku users cuz Zoro is one of them XD

I always expected haoshoku to be a major thing in OP, if it was just a fodder beater it would be lame
it's sad

Shanks fans fought for CoC hype for years
and now vulture want to claim the CoC hype for themselves

It is adv CoC, Kaido take multiple attacks of Zoro and never mentioned anything about CoC, the way how Kaido said the sentence with CoC show it mean adv CoC, the key of the chapter is about adv CoC, Kaido wouldn´t be surprise by a basic CoC.
Ashura is a form of adv CoC.

But im not surprise that it coming from you since you boy Doffy now lacks in multiple adv forms, only his weak awakening make him little special.
This precisely.

Luffy and kid have hit Kaido all this time and Kaido never highlighted coc despite knowing those two have it.

It doesn't make sense for him to worry about another basic coc user.

Nan Garp has 99.99% chance to have COC and he is by feats and portrayal the strongest
I came to realization that there exists Group of "Greatest" & Group of "Strongest"
Oda creates Duos & makes one of them achieves Greatness while other one achieves Title & Power but both are Equals

Greatest are Roger, Shanks, Garp, Luffy, BM (Greatest Empire)
While their Rivals achieves Power & Title & they are WB, Mihawk, Sengoku, Zoro, Kaido

But each Duo are Equals imo
So regarding Garp & Sengoku i believe they are Equals even though Sengoku was Fleet Admiral & have Buddha DF
Just like WB was Strongest Man & had Gura Gura No Mi but still Roger is his Equal ... etc

They are going to beat a Yonko and try to downplay Kid and Killer. Its not clowning, they have a whole circus.
They are not going to beat her alone. Hawkins will definitely join them in their fight.
Also, I expect Killer to get killed by Big Mom. I told you before that Killer will die by the hands of Big Mom but you said it would never happen.
It seems that we are heading toward it. The same sword Killer attacked will get him killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.