Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoilers are fantastic!!
Great job from VC roronoa zoro.
After all these years ashura is back.
I believe zoro will be back later for something i don't know if it is kaido or something else by i feel sure about it.
Zoro falls before every other strawhat even finish their battle seems illogical to me.
Kid and killer vs big mom is gold if it finished of course.
Law needs to do more before he is completely out.
And the captain is ready to do business with the strongest in the verse, i just hope zoro did a great damage to kaido and help luffy through the fight.

Nice try. Zoro was KOed by Kamazou. Doffy can easily KO him with 100 different moves.

With Kaido landing hits is never the problem. With agile opponents you can't land your attacks cleanly as you please.
Doffy can't tank shit he is afraid of Kaido that Killer is fighting and scarring him with another Yonko seank attacking him gtfo wity ur headcanons

Last chapter we saw that with haki you can counter the 'ultimate' devil fruit. Now we see that with conqueror's haki you can nullify Kaido's regen and scar him. This explains why WB never used the gura vs Shanks or Roger, because they would just nullify the fruit with conquerors.

It also explains why the marines were terrified of Luffy having conquerors. Admirals in danger with their reliance on their pokemon fruits.

So far for adv versions from the strawhats:
Luffy: Have Adv CoA, Have adv CoO(Future sight)
Zoro: Have Adv CoA, Have adv CoC

Make these two really op, then Luffy have Boundman, Zoro ashura, these two are monsters.
Luffy is using Adv CoC in the spoiler pic you weirdo.
Also Zoro doesn't have internal destruction, he only has barrier CoA, so his CoA isn't as advanced as Luffy's.

Status
Not open for further replies.