Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

God Ward

Back When They Called Us Devils
OK all jokes aside.
Zoro had enough strength in him, after defending against the (currently) strongest attack we've seen so far, to cut up Prometheus and do Asura right after. :usoprice::usoprice::usoprice:

Endurance levels for Zoro are beyond expectations right now :hohoho:

I think he'll definitely be out of gas for now, but he'll for sure come back for the final hits against Koido :steef:

Last edited:
Btw Oda is mad. He knows what his fans wants to see, if we go back to Chopper and Drake vs Queen or Jinbe vs WsW, it would seem like we made a step backwards in the arc. He focused too much on the rooftop.

Now we have like 7 scenarios to handle (Nami and Usopp vs Ulti and P1, Franky vs Sasaki, Jinbe vs WsW, Robin and Brook vs Black Maria, whatever is going to happen to BM, Kaido vs Luffy and the live floor), 5 of which are pretty boring, they are just fights. I don't think he made the right choice
Kaido still has awakening, now this is reaching Luffy vs Kaido arc endgame, all the others will fall, we'll cut away to their battles and then Luffy will have to go G4 to end this, with his new skills available.

I do think that Kid is ultimately going to lose to Big Mom. Narratively, it wouldn’t make sense for her to lose to anyone but Luffy. Also, the entire fight it definitely looks like Oda has set her ho to be the prime person on the rooftop in good condition. She hasn’t received one injury, and I highly doubt Kid is going to be able to give her a grave one in his current state.
I actually think that,if BM gets defeated in this arc,someone else has to do it,because if Luffy does it,it would be anti-climatic,both if he does it before he defeats Kaido,and even if it does it after he defeats Kaido. I know,Luffy declared her war since FI,but here in Onigashima he proved clearly that his target is only Kaido. So i think someone else has to beat Big Mom,and Kidd is one of the most favorite candidates,altough he might need some help from guys like Marco or Jinbei maybe. We'll see.

Why are people saying mihawk has conquerers there’s no proof of this.

Mohawks ability seems to lie in his observation he hasn’t shown a hint of conquerers since the beginning just because zoro has it that doesn’t mean mihawk has it that’s dumb thinking

Status
Not open for further replies.