Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido is getting killed in this arc bro. Luffy will defeat him but not kill him. Simply put, Luffy is not a killer. Never was and never will.
Some people thought Kid will kill him. Some even believed that Killer will kill him. Now that Kid and Killer are removed from the Kaido fight, who do you think is left to slay him?

Zoro will behead Kaido in the flower capital after getting defeated by Luffy.
Luffy doesn't kill because it is a greater defeat to crush someone's dreams according to Oda.
You want Zoro to circumvent his captain's wishes to fit your theory? Lol.

BIG NEWS MORGAN A NEW YONKO- MUGIWARA BEAT KAIDO, FRONT PAGE NEWS RAISE HIS BOUNTY!!!!
6th page news, Zoro chopped off Kaido's head too I guess.

In what world do you think that is happening lol?

Its all good that Zoro can use coc since most Emperor's crew have one or two on their own.

Whats surprising here is Ashura didnt do much against Kaido but Luffy's punch made him fell.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Asura probably had always to do with CoC, Zoro manifesting his spirit and all that, just that Kaido could sense it being CoC because he's an advanced user.

Looking forward to what details we get to CoC in the full chapter. OP got me a little hyped after all these years in these last two chapters, not gonna lie.
Time for you to wank Zoro again

Why yall adding "Advanced" to the term though lol.

All Kaido says is "Haoshoku", nothing more.

There's a difference especially since we've had an explanation with Armament that specifically states there are at least 3 levels to it, we learned this in Udon.

CoC is CoC, there are no levels implied (yet). All that was done here was the concept of applying it to an attack. I'm totally hyping Zoro, but let's not fucking drag it past what it is lol
There isn't Term Advanced CoA or Advanced CoO either
It's just what we Fans use to indicate an Advanced Technique in Usage of said Haki

Zoro imbued his Attack with CoC so he isn't just using CoC, he is clearly using an Advanced Technique of CoC, something that not any CoC can use

No
Im sure it is.
As example Kaido see many attacks of Zoro but only when he see Ashura a mode, he said something about CoC?
Wouldn´t this mean Ashura has something do with CoC? Also he complain the attack and we learn this chapter adv CoC can be fuse with attacks, basically Kaido prove this after taking Zoro cut him, it was adv CoC.

@Sentinel
Sanjikun is only mad because his boy Law looking like a regular supporter in front of gods like Zoro,Kaido and Luffy, his boy Doffy never had any strong haki with make him crying too.
I dont think so. If Kaidou imbue his attacks with CoC, it means Zoro managed to imbue his Asura with CoC by betting his life, just like Luffy casually imbued his punch with CoC

Status
Not open for further replies.