Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Second of all Zoro will say that asura is his limit for a dramatic moment from Oda and he will be back after recovering for a short period. It happens all the time in anime " i am at my limit" Next chapter he recovers.
The only way Zoro will come back to make the dramatic moment worth it is through ZKK or else it'll hurt this moment.
First of all When did luffy say he will do the rest?
I think it was told by TL, I'll quote you when I find it.

It feels somewhat weird, we've been waiting ashura zoro for like 500 chapters and it barely hurt kaido in the end and it was so early in the war ? I guess we'll see how epic it will look and how badly Kaido is hurt when we'll have the pictures but it sounds a bit underwhelming ? :zorothink:

Zoro will be out for a bit since he has reached his limits, Luffy will soon get his 1 vs 1 versus Kaido where he will finally put him down. Luffy will be extremely tired too.

Then Kaido will go in his dragon form and fly, under the eyes of the Flower Capital.

In the chapter with Zoro's name, this will happen.

Zoro will intercept him and kill him with Hiryu Kaen (which is foreshadowed to hit Kaido since it missed him once), the same way Ryuma slayed that dragon and, similarly as well, under the eyes of the citiziens of Wano.

I am sure this is the way Oda has set things up.

Status
Not open for further replies.