Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see where you’re coming but I think the greatest in your list have something more than the strongest. They are all close but the greatest have the little something that made them greater and also stronger.
I wouldn't say Stronger, i believe a Fight between them would end up like Dorry & Brogy
Two men trying to prove who is Stronger but unable to

However Greatest Group definitely have something more that Group of Strongest which makes them Special
I believe those Greatest have Potential & Uniqueness that allows them to Defeat Opponents that the other Group might lose against
But between each other, they are equals

For example, i believe Shanks fares against DF Users better than Mihawk because i believe his CoC is more Advanced than Mihawk's but i believe Mihawk holds much more Power than Shanks thanks to his Black Blade & Swordsmanship just like WB had Gura Gura No Mi & can tilt the world, something that Roger can't do & just like Sengoku have a DF & also Kaido is more monstrous than BM ... etc

So Greatest = Strongest
But Strongest > Greatest when it comes to Power/Ability
While Greatest > Strongest when it comes to Effectiveness/Potential

Shanks doesn't need to be a lot weaker than Mihawk for the latter to deny fighting him. If Mihawk knows that Shanks is even a little weaker than him then he has no reason to fight him. If Mihawk knows he'll win no matter how diff the fight is, then he obviously won't. Fighting him won't help him in 'evolving' himself in any way if you get what I mean. So no, your reasoning isn't totally accurate.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.