Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Tieba TL:

Luffy seems tired while Big Mom is falling down. Kaido wants to help her and free Prometheus from Zoro's onslaught, so he attacks him. Law uses this moment to attack Kaido while Prometheus manages to escape in the chaos and head to Big Mom. Zoro announces to everyone that he will finally hit his limits with his next big move and that he is leavign the rest to them. he uses a new form of Asura on Kaido. Kaido is deeply wounded by this technique. he is surprised because he assumed it wa simpossible for him to be damaged like this. Luffy stands up now and says something unknown to Kaido. Then he suddenly attack (see the picture).
Luffy (to Zoro): Leave the rest to me. I'll win this fight somehow for everyone's future...!!

Here is the tidbit, the last sentence, ive seen additional spoilers posted on this thread and not the summary and images pages stating very similar quotes as well

Thoughts?
Who is tieba tl anyway?

Okay just read the spoiler

1) Zoro got conqueror - this isn't surprising at all coz Zoro has strong will power. Vice captain like Rayleigh n Katakuri also got it too.

2) So we moved from advance CoA to advance CoC rn. I must say the power scaling in OP is really inconsistent. Before we see how Zoro tank attack from two yonko and now we have Luffy who still alright after being attacked by hybrid Kaido and then Kaido falls before Luffy attack. The same Kaido who one shotted him.

:luuh:

Dude, you were so desperate in this argument against me that you even come up with something like ''loss of parents'' just stop, that's a serious stuff and it shouldn't even be uses as an example of competition. And you know this. :seriously:
It is called an example, nothing about its use makes it real. The one who is getting desperate with no logical come back is you.

I

Indigo

2019 Zoro fandom : Roger is not a swordsman
2020 Zoro fandom : Roger was World Strongest Swordsman

2020 Zoro fandom : CoC is fodder control
2021 Zoro fandom : Zoro and Mihawk are greatest CoC users ever

:queenmeme:
"Zoro will never see Kaido"
"Zoro will never interact with Kaido"
"Zoro will fight Kyoshiro"
"Zoro will fight Orochi"
"Zoro will fight Queen and Sanji will fight King"
"Zoro will fight King and Sanji will fight Queen"
"Zoro will support Luffy and the others against Kaido, but won't do much"
"Zoro is going to fight Kaido, but he won't really hurt him"
"Zoro is hurting Kaido just because of Enma"
"Luffy doesn't need to be saved by Zoro, he could tank all of it"
"Zoro blocked that attack for just a second"
"Zoro didn't do shit with Asura, and even Sanji has CoC, DJ is a manifestation of CoC"

Everyone can play this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.