Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro's a fucking endurance monster :

Since the beginning of the raid he endured :

- Apoo's sneak attack slash

- Got bite by Queen and busted on the ground with Luffy

- Bigmom's Indra

- Another of Bigmom's lightning attack

- Tanked a Serious-Bigmom and an all out Hybrid-Kaido combined world strongest attack in base-form

- Got hit by a Thunder bagua from Hybrid Kaido

WHAT A FUCKING BEAST HE IS

Zoro's a fucking endurance monster :

Since the beginning of the raid he endured :

- Apoo's sneak attack slash

- Got bite by Queen and busted on the ground with Luffy

- Bigmom's Indra

- Another of Bigmom's lightning attack

- Tanked a Serious-Bigmom and an all out Hybrid-Kaido combined world strongest attack in base-form

- Got hit by a Thunder bagua from Hybrid Kaido

WHAT A FUCKING BEAST HE IS
There was some offpanel roof fighting as well and after we see Zoro bleeding so he took more attacks from the Yonko :myman:

Someone just said imagine Zoro blackened his sword just to throw it to Luffy to finish off Kaido and I can't stop laughing :milaugh:
Oda will need to move to Nigeria cos if the Zoro fandom catches him. it's curtains:suresure::suresure:
Someone just said imagine Zoro blackened his sword just to throw it to Luffy to finish off Kaido and I can't stop laughing :milaugh:
Oda will need to move to Nigeria cos if the Zoro fandom catches him. it's curtains:suresure::suresure:
Nigeria ???

I'm not gonna asnwer for another man claim ...

and no you can't ... for YEARS you guys AS A WHOLE denied CoC greatness
but now when it's proven CoC is broken as fuck ... you guys simply want to ignore Shanks's Hype ...
like what? Oda gonna give a fuck about that? ...
I'm deeply disappointed ...
This is literally an L for Shanks fanboys who said Mihawk's WSS title doesn't make him stronger than Shanks because Shanks is a Hakiman. Well Zoro uses CoC in his attacks and he's still considered a swordsman, which means that even with Shanks being a CoC god, Mihawk is above him :kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.