Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how people just forget Big Mom exists. She is relatively fresh even if she's nerfed. Kid and Killer won't be able to put her down by themselves so if Zoro recovers enough to take part in a prolonged battle then the chances are, he'll rush to help Kid and Killer. The same goes to Law more or less.
If Oda really cares about Kid, he’ll have him hold off Big Mom with killer or on his own. He’s supposed to be Luffy’s rival. Law sealed his fate as Luffy’s support the moment he decided to help him in marineford

It’s good for a character like Sanji but it isn’t comparable with the things Zoro did this arc. Of course as a fan you think that Sanjis fight would be more hype but be real bro
Fighting two Yonkos with other 4 SN is far more epic. Zoro was a freaking MVP.
First let Sanji vs King happen, Sanjis match up could go different ways. It could also be Queen or Peros.
The SNs were useless and worthless and King is pretty much a Low Top-Tier. Just waiting for him to defeat Marco.

You know, as i was getting off the Zoro train i considered it, but Sanji vs Queen just makes too much sense for me.

Like if Zoro's too hurt, i'd see Law fighting King and Sanji fighing Queen sooner than Sanji fighting King.
Zoro train?
No Zoro fan, not a single one of them wants Kings pathetic back ground ass.

At best he is Monet to Zoro

I don't compare them hun. Everyone compares Zoro and Sanji all the time.

Sanji defeating King solo is better than anything Zoro can do this arc. Only thing that tops it is having a 1v1 with Hybrid Kaido.
All the rooftop 5 already got better feats than extreme diffing king, tanking a combo atack from the two yonkos for a moment was just the cherry on top...he also injured kaido and made big meme shit her panties. Zoro already proved that he can go against the top of the top of the pirate world, a simple YC1 would just be another little achievement in his gigantic collection of W's.
:cheers:

Sanji has to wash away the shame from his little confrontation with black maria.....Injured jack is still waiting for him, someone gotta save the doggo, and if not, Queen is always there.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Who knows. But maybe Prometheus told her that Kaido is in bad shape.
I think she knows Kaido's capabilities better than her homies.

prometheus is smart, zeus is dumb
They're all equally dumb. Though Prometheus remained loyal to BM unlike Zeus. Who knows, he may dump her just as easily if someone feeds him delicious flames.

Memes don’t get taken seriously, Big Meme is a joke of an existence and can be handled by anyone Oda sees fit. She’s not a threat unless Oda decides otherwise so Kid and Killer are more than enough.
As bad as she is, no one ever came close to defeating her in a fight when she's sane.

Status
Not open for further replies.