Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Use your logic. Why did Oda make Sanji clash against King if he were to fight Queen. Sanji and Queen were inches away from each other, and Oda made Sanji fight him King

- Then he had Zoro and King inches away from each other, and didn't make them interact in anyway.

Then you have the fact that Zoro doesn't care about King and wouldn't want to waste energy on him. And the fact that King and Sanji care about the same thing.....

But of course Zoro vs King:seriously:

I'll pray for you.
The Germa connection matters more than how they acted in each others proximity at one point. On top of that, Queen is just the type of opponent Sanji would fight.

King's also a swordsman, so either Zoro or Law if Zoro is too hurt would be more fitting opponents.

Let's wait and see how this goes though. I don't feel like arguing about it and i'm not going to hold it against you if you like the prospect of Sanji vs King more.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
It's Greenbull already? what happened with King and breaking Kaido's club?
Thats during wano. End of wano Sanji will Stall green bull clashing equally with him and then he gets double teamed / blind sided by sentamaru while fighting green bull and is captured by the world government and sent too vegapunk and then vegapunk and sanji back story start about how he is sanji uncle. Sanji then goes into vegapunk lab and fuse with mythical fiery bird devil fruit

Look what Oda had to do to these 2 to keep them out of the main plotline

Sanji: Lured him to BM via trap then get trapped by BM in her Web and Sanji crying out to Robin for Help

Zoro: Had BM and Kaido launch the strongest attack that Zoro blocked momentarily before being engulfed in the attack nearly dying in the process and still being able to use Asura against Kaido.

Bruh this whole rooftop battle making the WCI look like a joke

Had Luffy brought Law and Zoro with him they could’ve really beaten Big Mom, or at worse beat the fuck out of all the commanders and ran away with Sanji
No honey, just no

Status
Not open for further replies.