Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Oda not letting this happen with the amount of set-up he put into it. It'd be completely wrong of him.
Post automatically merged:

Why would I when he's fighting Sanji ?

I bet you would dump King if he were to fight Sanji.
If King fights and is defeated by Sanji, he is definely trash tier.
:kayneshrug:

Bird needs to at the very least prove that he can put some giant slashy holes into that onigashima skull to be worthy of licking Zoro's shoes in combat.

I agree with that and am on the same page, im predicting off Oda already having 4 titled chapters in the war.

Based of preview for 1010 Im praying most the fights in the dome end rather quickly
Based on the spoiler of Luffy telling Law and Zoro to tell everybody some news...I would say the fights in the dome would take lots of chapter from now on‚ going back to Luffy vs Kaido only at the end.

Franky vs Sasaki
Jinbei vs who is who
King queen Marco Perospero
Zoro and Sanji's fights whatever they turn out to be
Jack vs Duke
Scabbards
Kid killer vs Big Mom

Too many interesting matchups to look for in the dome fights. It is just seeing Ussop or Nami beating a flying six is what is not interesting

If King fights and is defeated by Sanji, he is definely trash tier.
:kayneshrug:

Bird needs to at the very least prove that he can put some giant slashy holes into that onigashima skull to be worthy of licking Zoro's shoes in combat.
He'll defeat Marco whilst in Base. Showing he's a Low Top-Tier at the very least.

I must say Luffy going 1 vs 1 with Kaido is a bit unfair to other supernovas. Kid wants to take his revenge on Kaido but he's gonna handle BM and let Luffy fight Kaido alone ???

Did you not read the spoilers at all LOLOLOL

Zoro used Asura, landed a shot on Kaido, Kaido commented how it will leave a scar, Kaido then attacks Zoro

How do you misread that
The fact only means Zoro needs to increase Enma's potential.

I think Zoro vs King may likely happen before final round against kaido . Its likely hint from oda Asura will be used again before wano concludes .

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
What did kid do that so impressive ? He used his magnets to make big mom fly in the air. People were hyped about that ? Big mom punched him once with no Haki.. Sanji already pulled better feats in wci

Status
Not open for further replies.