Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Why Oda brought back that badlly designed attack to begin with ? :kayneshrug: Luffy took most of the punishment from Kaido, and dealt most of the damage.... and in gearless mode is still superrior tu ashura... im dissapointed :seriously:

"Luffy soloes Big Mom" or "Dressrosa G4 was Top Tier"...
Well, that level of wank is needed here to balance the likes of "Zoro Top 5" or whole ZKK narative.

It's a good welcome if those "Luffy soloes Big Mom" army actually coming to this site. They will be like a new fresh air here
Top Tier doesnt mean Kaido level. Kaido is the strongest in the fucking verse. Luffy needs PK level feats to take him down. So yes Boundman was clearly low Top Tier, even though Luffy himself wasn't because of time limit.

Luffy only got 2 powerups, not 100, and in G4 atm he can go toe to toe with Kaido.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Imagine if people before 1009 said Zoro will tank an island sized attack from 2 Yonko to protect the others from being wiped out, activate advanced CoC and give Kaido a new scar.

Zoro haters would've called them the most ridiculous wankers on planet earth.

:yasu:
I think what Kaido meant, is that he will leave Zoro a scar :suresure:

b
Why Oda brought back that badlly designed attack to begin with ? :kayneshrug: Luffy took most of the punishment from Kaido, and dealt most of the damage.... and in gearless mode is still superrior tu ashura... im dissapointed :seriously:
Bro wtf is wrong with you?
I know you dickride Sanji but for real its annoying as fuck
I know Sanji is a pathetic sack of shit but you don't gotta downplay the shit outta everything Sanji does when we all know you desperately tryna push garbage ass "Sanji = Zoro" notion

Zoro one shots EoS Sanji and all this troll ass shit ain't gonna change that

Top Tier doesnt mean Kaido level. Kaido is the strongest in the fucking verse. Luffy needs PK level feats to take him down. So yes Boundman was clearly low Top Tier, even though Luffy himself wasn't because of time limit.

Luffy only got 2 powerups, not 100, and in G4 atm he can go toe to toe with Kaido.
Luffy is trash..he is only top tier for 10 minutes
Zoro is top tier all the time and body bags Luffy

Zolo

Cope Doctor
b

Bro wtf is wrong with you?
I know you dickride Sanji but for real its annoying as fuck
I know Sanji is a pathetic sack of shit but you don't gotta downplay the shit outta everything Sanji does when we all know you desperately tryna push garbage ass "Sanji = Zoro" notion

Zoro one shots EoS Sanji and all this troll ass shit ain't gonna change that
somewhat you all wankers are ultra emotional this week :myman:

Act 3 Luffy > act 1 Luffy > DR Luffy.
Act 1 Boundman was still 1 shotted by Kaido.

But since it's you I am talking with.. then sure. Not only Boundman was Top Tier..

Base Luffy made High High Tier Katakuri bled with simple kick. What is above High High Tier, yep base Luffy is also Top Tier horray

all times? hes out for good now... while no damage can bring luffy down
Out for good?
It took a country buster that would kill army of 1 Billion EoS Sanjis in one nano second
Advanved Version of Thunder Bagua
Linder
And Zoro still body bagged Kaido

And we still don't know he is out
Also nerfed Zoro would low diff king..Sanjitards wet dream
and then ZKK

Status
Not open for further replies.