Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Bro all your messages are about Zoro, I haven't seen you once talking about his king's haki, law or even kaido, your messages are summed up to "Luffy gear >>> Zoro asura" and you've been posting this since yesterday, what's wrong with you ?
All you wankers are claiming Zoro Luffy are equals... what is wrong with you I might ask

Bogard

You can't win
@Celestial D. Dragon Man, I think you really need to contact cardboard douchebag, that NeoRetro guy (the bearded guy who was close with cardboard and acted like his second in command in Luffy 56 Defense Club back then), Gol D Roman, Nessos, etc. Basically everyone from OJ Luffy 56 Defense Club or probably more from LuNa army.

The condition right now is you are always being outnumbered and the one sided in number make the "debate" less fun imo. Luffy fans here are really few in number, just you, sanjikun (which constantly got ganged too), Hades, Rmstorm, and Bogard. Rmstorm is barely active and I don't see Bogard wanking Luffy anymore lately.
No point, the fight is going just like I said it would: https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...to-end-the-luffy-show.9088/page-9#post-874222

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...y-will-end-up-beating-kaido-in-a-1-on-1.9863/

Zoro would scar Kaido, but he'd leave the rest to Luffy as his captain, who'd end up defeating Kaido in a 1 on 1 :kayneshrug:

It'd be to destroy Kaido's "on 1 on 1, always bet on Kaido" myth while at the same time building up Luffy on the level of Emperors like it had already been foreshadowed before the arc even started

This is how the yonko fights will probably go down;

Big Mom fight:

- Hawkins joins Kid and Killer in taking down Big Mom. The Kid Hawkins alliance is rebuilt again.
- Kid, Killer and Hawkins fight Big Mom.
- Killer gets stabbed by Napoleon in the back and dies.
- Kid goes ape shit and manages to successfully damage Big Mom with Hawkins's help.
- Big Mom is nearly defeated.
- The Big Mom pirates reach Onigashima.
- They defeat Kid and Hawkins and save Big Mom.
- They also evacuate Big Mom from Onigashima and inform her that the Black Beard pirates attacked WCI.

Kaido fight:

- Law shambles himself and Zoro to a safe place to rest.
- Luffy carries on the fight against Kaido for about ten chapters.
- He manages to heavily damage Kaido but collapses.
- The Flower Capital is about to be crushed by Onigashima.
- Zoro and Law step in to stop Kaido.
- Law and Zoro are best bros and get along well together. It's a clear foreshadowing for a Law-Zoro tag team against Kaido.
- They fight Kaido together and manage to inflict great damage on him. Kaido collapses.
- Either Zoro or Law cut Onigashima and save the Flower Capital. Or we may see a combination attack between the two of them.
- Kaido gets back up again and fights Zoro and Law.
- Zoro and Law collapse.
- Luffy gets back up again and fights Kaido. He defeats him.
- The people of the Flower Capital rejoice.
- The fight seems to be over but Kaido gets up again.
- He attempts to burn the Flower Capital like how Dany burned Kings Landing.
- Oda is a huge fan of Game of Thrones and loves the series a lot. He takes a lot of inspiration from it. For example, Doffy's speech about the "Throne War" and Tea Party+ Wedding inspired by the "Red Wedding."
- Kaido transforms into a dragon and tries to burn the Flower Capital.
- Luffy, Zoro and Law step in.
- Luffy transforms and beats the shit out of Kaido, then Law shambles Zoro in the air.
- Zoro beheads Kaido.
- Hasta la vista baby.

I hope Oda is smart enough to write it this way. This is what I call a masterpiece :akasalt:

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Thanks to Zoro and Law, without them Luffy would be out for the rest of the war :cheers:

So Zoro, Law, Killer, Kidd>Luffy ? :myman:
Lol... But TBH I too would want to see zoro having extreme diff fights like luffy vs Katakuri for example, where zoro is able to fight when hes down like he is allready... but Oda only gives luffy this privilage

No point, the fight is going just like I said it would: https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...to-end-the-luffy-show.9088/page-9#post-874222

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...y-will-end-up-beating-kaido-in-a-1-on-1.9863/

Zoro would scar Kaido, but he'd leave the rest to Luffy as his captain, who'd end up defeating Kaido in a 1 on 1 :kayneshrug:

It'd be to destroy Kaido's "on 1 on 1, always bet on Kaido" myth while at the same time building up Luffy on the level of Emperors like it had already been foreshadowed before the arc even started
You're right. Seems Zoro is going downstair after this.

He acted like the initiator of the fight. He opened the fight, carried the fight while he was still there and did his best. But imo he is not meant to be there when the fight ends.

How about Yamato? Do you think she will ever reach the rooftop? Seems kinda too late with this chapter imo, because all other participants are already leaving Kaido and Luffy 1 by 1 but somehow she never reaches the rooftop yet.

Oh stfu with the one shot. 923 was bullshit fake hype. Luffy should have never eaten that attack with Future Sight.

Luffy had Kong Gatling, fucking King Kong Gun. He's still hiding it. 923 should have lasted a lot longer but Oda loves his fake hype.
Dismissing facts mate? Luffy didn’t get time from Kaido and 1 shotted him. Luffy from act 1 isn’t comparable to current Luffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.